Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
I don't think you scored well in reading comprehension. Maybe show where I was badgering. If you can't have a sane logical argument then stay off arguments. And please get off that high horse of yours.
I hate to do this, but I can't help being some sort of nemesis.
Here is a logical fact: "If at least 3 Hero Members of this forum report your post, you will be banned" and @Wandering Mind is a respected member here. So, comprehend what I just wrote and exercise caution.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
You are right but what if one family makes two profiles and both of them get an ITA and one of them accepts while the other one waits till the 90th day to decline?

This might cause an impact on people who are waiting with lower crs and also MAY reduce the numbers of ITAs being issued.
The immigration process is working toward a longer timeline than 90 days. They project over multiple years. Their goal is to get 300K new people as PRs for 2017, regardless of number of ITAs issued. And with any luck, the number for 2018 will be even larger.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I hate to do this, but I can't help being some sort of nemesis.
Here is a logical fact: "If at least 3 Hero Members of this forum report your post, you will be banned" and @Wandering Mind is a respected member here. So, comprehend what I just wrote and exercise caution.
See?! This is why this forum need you, you knight in shining armour ;)

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
The immigration process is working toward a longer timeline than 90 days. They project over multiple years. Their goal is to get 300K new people as PRs for 2017, regardless of number of ITAs issued. And with any luck, the number for 2018 will be even larger.
Can you please let everyone know what your point is? Everyone is curious about the theory.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Well, I was fighting a war against my inconsistency. Inconsistencies is every thing I did, and nirvana has been partly achieved.
I feel I am more grounded now, I am where I belong!! I am here to stay, but stay where I ought to have stayed.
I am happy that you are happy, but sad we won't be seeing you in the Yukon. I guess we are going to have to come visit you in Nepal.

xibalban

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Sikkim
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
I am happy that you are happy, but sad we won't be seeing you in the Yukon. I guess we are going to have to come visit you in Nepal.
That reminds me, and which partly is responsible for my recession, of the beautiful places that Nepal is naturally bestowed with. I cordially invite you to visit here, and we can have our own smaller version of Yukon.