+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

dreamer88

Feb 27, 2017
Was there some factor that made them decide you were unlikely to leave? I've got an application for a student visa in now, and I wondered about that.
Well there were a bunch of reasons that made them take think so.
1. socioeconomic factors of my country. (I agree to some extent)
2. Insufficient finances.(had complete finances for 2 years education plus accomodation)
3. Not established in my home country. ( have property of 200000 cad$ in my name)
4. My degree was not inline with my profession ( totally baseless)
If you ask me they gave all these reasons but none of them made any sense to me.

HopingHope

Aug 22, 2017
Hi guys, Quick Question

I have done my MBA from ICFAI university full time. Does WES recognize this university?
Also is the Window open for applying for ontario PNP. I have a NOI received in July.
I am at 424
Hi,

I have done MBA from ICFAI. I got my WES done 2 years back. WES does recognize this university.
Can't answer your 2nd question. Sorry

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Well there were a bunch of reasons that made them take think so.
1. socioeconomic factors of my country. (I agree to some extent)
2. Insufficient finances.(had complete finances for 2 years education plus accomodation)
3. Not established in my home country. ( have property of 200000 cad$ in my name)
4. My degree was not inline with my profession ( totally baseless)
If you ask me they gave all these reasons but none of them made any sense to me.
I don't know what to say. That seems nuts. I thought maybe it was overstaying a visa at some prior time. Any of those reasons could just as incorrectly be applied to me, if you substitute dangerous president for socioeconomic factors.

Olliee

Aug 15, 2017
Hi everyone!

Do you know if online bank statement (in English) is accepted as a proof of funds?

I tried to find the information on CIC website, but it does not say anything about that. So, I assume that it should be fine. Isn't it?