Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I'm utterly upset today as it seems I can't apply for PR via express entry. I'll have to decline that golden ITA when I receive one. :(:(:(
Why?

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Thank you
Hopefully it will happen this Wednesday
Am eagerly waiting for this draw.
I was waiting for the past two years with crs 401. And last month I did ielts again and increased my crs
Folks with 400 points got ONOI. Didn't you get one?

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Why so sad! You have ONOI. And your wish to apply via EE will fullfil as well.
The thing is, PNP candidates come in the EE pool after getting nominations :)
So one way or another, you will be going to Canada under EE
It's because I have a job offer from employer in Montreal and they have filed LMIA and CAQ application on my behalf which should be approved in 2 months and then they will be submitting work permit application to Canadian high commission in London. I spoke to a lawyer in Canada and she advised me not to pursue both the applications at same time. :(:(

That's true, I 'll land into Canada next year not as a permanent citizen but a temporary foreign worker. It seems Canadian PR is still a dream and will be a dream for a while.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
It's because I have a job offer from employer in Montreal and they have filed LMIA and CAQ application on my behalf which should be approved in 2 months and then they will be submitting work permit application to Canadian high commission in London. I spoke to a lawyer in Canada and she advised me not to pursue both the applications at same time. :(:(
In that case, why not go with the job offer and work permit and go to Canada. Create a fresh profile in 2018 and I guess you will be awarded more points of the Canada work exp as well and then apply for PR.
I don't see any reason to worry. In fact people don't get job easily in Canada.You should be happy you already have one in pocket.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
oh....but once u are there on work permit,you are free to apply for PR ...
so fsw Outland becomes fsw inland...and you'll reach Canada lot earlier & in a decent paying job...
All of it sounds good to me...so cheer up buddy

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
It's your call. If you already got a job offer in Montreal, then go for it. And don't be sad, Quebec is a good place to live in. It is actually my first choice but getting a CSQ takes ages. So you are lucky to have a CAQ in 2 months, then you can use that work experience to apply for PR. Once you get your PR, you can stay anywhere in Canada. All the best to you.

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
In that case, why not go with the job offer and work permit and go to Canada. Create a fresh profile in 2018 and I guess you will be awarded more points of the Canada work exp as well and then apply for PR.
I don't see any reason to worry. In fact people don't get job easily in Canada.You should be happy you already have one in pocket.
Thanks Harry for nice words but QSW route is very slow compared to express entry. If I had ITA in next couple of draws, I would have believed to receive PPR by Jan/Feb next year but now pursuing Quebec skilled worker program is like a walking turtle. CSQ itself takes 6 months and another 10 months for Federal application. I will have PR in 2019. :(:(

Reactions: shaun75 and iamxty

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
oh....but once u are there on work permit,you are free to apply for PR ...
so fsw Outland becomes fsw inland...and you'll reach Canada lot earlier & in a decent paying job...
All of it sounds good to me...so cheer up buddy
Buddy, Quebec has different program. It is extremely slow than EE. In order to be eligible for FSW inland, I will have to find another employer out of Quebec.

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
It's your call. If you already got a job offer in Montreal, then go for it. Once you get your PR, you can stay anywhere in Canada. And don't be sad, Quebec is a good place to live in. It is actually my first choice but getting a CSQ takes ages. So you are lucky to have a CAQ in 2 months. All the best to you.
You're right. I can stay anywhere being a permanent citizen but route to being one has to be Quebec skilled worker now. Indeed CSQ takes ages and post CSQ is another nightmare which is Federal stage.

Vikrant15

Jul 26, 2017
Guys my previous job experience letter do not have an email address mentioned in them. The telephone numbers and mailing address are mentioned. Would this be fine if email is not mentioned?

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Thanks Harry for nice words but QSW route is very slow compared to express entry. If I had ITA in next couple of draws, I would have believed to receive PPR by Jan/Feb next year but now pursuing Quebec skilled worker program is like a walking turtle. CSQ itself takes 6 months and another 10 months for Federal application. I will have PR in 2019. :(:(
Hmm..but don't think EE is super fast lane either. There are few folks who have been waiting for PR for more than a year. Depends upon case to case. If CIC says 6 months..thats min 6 months :)

Anyways..slow and steady wins the race. Lets hope you get your wish in next couple of draws..if not..then I guess God wants you to visit and explore Quebec as well :D
I guess, GAGS shooting happens there..we might see you on TV as well :)