+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
Friends ...I have a wierd thought!!!
TEF can boost crs rit?
Have zero knowledge n French!!
Having Crs 429 and clb 10 has made me impatient:rolleyes:
Will I be able to learn french by Feb:(???
Can anyone share their experience??

Reactions: Mjkab and Lyssiej

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to inform you that our friend @iamxty ended up in a hospital due to stress and fatigue. She is, thank God, doing better now, but she has to rest. She will be away from the forum for a while but will catch-up soon.

Unfortunately all this stress and life in general in causing us difficulties but nothing we can't manage!

@iamxty will get back stronger!

Kind regards,
Andrea
Ohh glad to know she is doing well....give her my regards n tell her we will be waiting for her return soon :)

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Keep you hopes high and stay positive. Hope "David Cohen" is right :)

Attorney David Cohen has said "
Canada will offer increased skilled worker visas in second half of 2017
"

https://www.y-axis.com/news/canada-will-offer-increased-skilled-worker-visas-second-half-2017/
If he is saying that the second half of 2017 will have more than the second half of 2016, that's a given. But there's nothing in anything there that suggests the second half of 2017 will have more than the first half of 2017.

Shah syed

Jul 12, 2017
I have received invitation from ontario.i want to apply.my problem is that i dont have funds in my account. I own a land that worth more than thr funds i require.i just want to ask that if i sold out that land will it be accepted? As cic requirements are that the statement must be six months old. Doest that apply i any case? If i wait for six months i will loose that chance of ontario.i am already in pool of candidates with CRS 432.
Can you please help me.
Waiting for reply

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
i have received an invitation from ontario.i want to apply.my problem is that i dont have funds in my account. I own a land that worth more than the funds i require.i just want to ask that if i sold out that land will it be accepted? As cic requirements are that the bank statement must be six months old. Doest that apply i any case? If i wait for six months i will loose that chance of ontario.i am already in pool of candidates with CRS 432.
Can you please help me.
Waiting for reply
Regards
oinp closed now

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear friends,

Thank you all for your kind words and warm wishes, I will for sure let her know that she has awsome people waiting for her here, which I'm sure she already knew! :)

You are truly wonderful people, as @iamxty and myself, Canada is also happy to have you! :)

Love,
Andrea

mohan99

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Can a senior member kindly reply to my post

Hello, I needed help while building up my profile for EE.

I am a sub broker dealing in stock markets and registered with Share Khan NOC. I wish to file under NOC 1113 an expression of interest.
I do not get salary, I just receive my commissions.
1: Does this work experience count towards profile building for Express Entry.
2: Does this work experience count towards OINP Stream too? Thanks in advance

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to inform you that our friend @iamxty ended up in a hospital due to stress and fatigue. She is, thank God, doing better now, but she has to rest. She will be away from the forum for a while but will catch-up soon.

Unfortunately all this stress and life in general in causing us difficulties but nothing we can't manage!

Kind regards,
Andrea
So sorry to hear!!!
Hope you feel better soon Xty!
We miss your posts. They help to keep us sane and less stressed with all the 'reality' that is happening in our lives.
One of your recent posts that really had me cracking up was the one in which you likened CIC to women (unpredictable and moody)

Thanks for informing us andie!!!
Real family vibes here.

Last edited:

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi everyone,

Kind regards,
Andrea
+1 @andieangel for sharing with us.:)
@iamxty get well soon! we need you here :D

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
I am in a worse position. I am only at 410, and 3. and 4. are the only realistic options for me that I am doggedly pursuing and that are going very slowly for me. OINP closed right when I got my documents ready, and I got rejected for one job I really wanted and have been waiting on another job offer for 3+ months. I would need to learn enough French to be CLB 7 before 2018 just to make up for the 11 points I will lose on my next birthday.
Wow, that's really tough! :(

But have heart! 410 is not all that bad, and if not a direct ITA by the end of the year, I am sure ONIP will open soon, and you can apply via that before your next birthday.

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
I have received invitation from ontario.i want to apply.my problem is that i dont have funds in my account. I own a land that worth more than thr funds i require.i just want to ask that if i sold out that land will it be accepted? As cic requirements are that the statement must be six months old. Doest that apply i any case? If i wait for six months i will loose that chance of ontario.i am already in pool of candidates with CRS 432.
Can you please help me.
Waiting for reply
Ontario nominations are closed now

But to answer your question, if you sell the land and have the money then it will be valid, you will just need to show where the sudden funds came from. Which should be simple.