+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

SazzadHN

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
NOC Code......
Dear friends,

Thank you all for your kind words and warm wishes, I will for sure let her know that she has awsome people waiting for her here, which I'm sure she already knew! :)

You are truly wonderful people, as @iamxty and myself, Canada is also happy to have you! :)

Love,
Andrea
May she have a fast recovery. Also thanks @andieangel for keeping us posted.

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to inform you that our friend @iamxty ended up in a hospital due to stress and fatigue. She is, thank God, doing better now, but she has to rest. She will be away from the forum for a while but will catch-up soon.

Unfortunately all this stress and life in general in causing us difficulties but nothing we can't manage!

@iamxty will get back stronger!

Kind regards,
Andrea
Hope @iamxty you will be better soon. Take care and remember....
You can't always control what goes on outside, but you can always control what goes on inside

bjar

Aug 6, 2017
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
IELTS Request
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
My CRS is 433. What are my chances of getting drawn this year? And do you guys suggest that I gather my documents including the reference letter even without an ITA yet? Or shall I wait for an ITA first before ill have my job description signed? Your replies will be appreaciated. THANKS.

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
My CRS is 433. What are my chances of getting drawn this year? And do you guys suggest that I gather my documents including the reference letter even without an ITA yet? Or shall I wait for an ITA first before ill have my job description signed? Your replies will be appreaciated. THANKS.

Please keep all docs ready. The only documents that are subject to ITA such as PCC in some countries, Medical and Bank Statements (Keep this till the last so that you can show enough funds)

All the best.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to inform you that our friend @iamxty ended up in a hospital due to stress and fatigue. She is, thank God, doing better now, but she has to rest. She will be away from the forum for a while but will catch-up soon.

Unfortunately all this stress and life in general in causing us difficulties but nothing we can't manage!

Kind regards,
Andrea
That is Sad!
Hope she recovers real quick. The good thing is that @iamxty is okay. Thanks for informing us here @andieangel!

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi everyone,

Kind regards,
Andrea
May God bless her and help her recover fast.

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dear friends,

Thank you all for your kind words and warm wishes, I will for sure let her know that she has awsome people waiting for her here, which I'm sure she already knew! :)

You are truly wonderful people, as @iamxty and myself, Canada is also happy to have you! :)

Love,
Andrea
Isn't this wonderful that we don't even know each others names, yet we feel so much connected and concerned. This is all so overwhelming

Btw... I'm owais.
Cheers

bjar

Aug 6, 2017
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
IELTS Request
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
Was there a holiday in Canada last July? It still bugs me why there was only 1 draw last month.

Reactions: Aryaesh

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
It's better to start the process of collecting documents before receiving an ITA because some things take a lot of time.

I asked for reference letters from ex employers as soon as my profile was entered in the pool. It took months, chasing former managers and HR officials, for all my letters to come through. I also gathered PCCs from countries I've lived in - some of them were issued in weeks, others took months.

The point I am trying to make is, it's better to start early because you get only 90 days to submit your PR application after receiving ITA.

On the other hand, documents like medicals, PCC from the country of current residence and bank letters should be arranged for after receiving ITA.

Good luck.