Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to inform you that our friend @iamxty ended up in a hospital due to stress and fatigue. She is, thank God, doing better now, but she has to rest. She will be away from the forum for a while but will catch-up soon.

Unfortunately all this stress and life in general in causing us difficulties but nothing we can't manage!

@iamxty will get back stronger!

Kind regards,
Andrea

shawtyzai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HOUSTON
LANDED..........
Texas
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to inform you that our friend @iamxty ended up in a hospital due to stress and fatigue. She is, thank God, doing better now, but she has to rest. She will be away from the forum for a while but will catch-up soon.

Unfortunately all this stress and life in general in causing us difficulties but nothing we can't manage!

Kind regards,
Andrea
I pray she gets better soon. Get well soon @iamxty

Tracelyn2015

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
12 July 2017
It is a wrong assumption that couples get fewer points. If your spouse is aged below 30, has a good IELTS score, has a degree and has atleast 3 years of work experience, then you get higher points.

If I had applied alone, I would have got CRS 435. When we applied together with my spouse as primary, we got CRS 440!
Spouse is 45, and English is not his first language, learned English on the streets and cannot write it although he speaks it extremely well. Well, I fill out the CRS Tool as a single applicant I get more points. Single people get more points after a certain age.

Tracelyn2015

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
12 July 2017
Throw the PNP nomination in the bin.
Wait till Sept 27th or Oct 4th for a direct ITA and enjoy the privileges of being a CEC candidate!
I'm going to take the chance and do that, though I won't throw it in the bin. I will keep it since it doesn't expire until January 18. Just waiting for my ECA this week then I will enter the pool. You never know sometimes CIC goes crazy and drops the score. 425 for now. If not I will be patient until the end of September and apply under CEC with 450. Thanks for responding.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone,

Kind regards,
Andrea
And i was thinking 5 minutes ago that where is she.? Glad to hear that she's feeling better now. :)

And Glad to see your real name as well. :D:D:D

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Hi everyone,

Kind regards,
Andrea
Please take care of yourself @iamxty. We look forward to seeing you back.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi everyone,

Kind regards,
Andrea
Thanks for letting us know. Hope she feels better soon.

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hi everyone,

Kind regards,
Andrea
Tell @iamxty , we missed her. And waiting for her motivation and sarcasm.:).get well soon.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Hi everyone,

Kind regards,
Andrea
Woah woah, she needs to take it easy, thats dangerous. Hope she gets better soon.

Reactions: andieangel

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hi everyone,

Kind regards,
Andrea
Oh no, sorry to hear that @iamxty. The immigration gods are telling you to rest and recover for your journey to Canada, so take it easy and come back stronger!

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Hello, Guys!

It's been 50 Calendar days and about 32 business days since IQAS sent me acknowledgement email that all my documents have been received. I have called them and they say it has been completed and we are collecting some documents and it may take another week or so to send you the ECA.

My question is, IQAS ECA number is similar to the file number, they just add IMM at the end of your file number. So should I get into the pool with my ECA number? One thing though, I don't have the date of ECA, so let's say if I mention an approximate date, would it be possible for me to correct it during the e-APR stage.

I am sick and tired of this waiting and want to get into the pool ASAP.
HI.. can u pls post your timeline for IQAS ECA?

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi everyone,

Kind regards,
Andrea
Convey our heartfelt regards to her. Hope she will recover to her best form at the earliest.