+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Mine is July/August if everything is OK according to my calculation and hopeful predictions (ROH is the best forum to give us that kind of hope) :rolleyes:. Hope you will find a good place in Ontario (city doesn't matter, but I may travel to another province for my friends) to have a coffee coz you will land before us ;):)
If things go as planned, we should move in December for school starting in the beginning of January. But I'll still have to keep the hope and effort alive to get the PR in 2019.

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
If things go as planned, we should move in December for school starting in the beginning of January. But I'll still have to keep the hope and effort alive to get the PR in 2019.
When you land there you'll know a lot more when you network with uni students :)

It will help you in getting an LMIA. 50 Points :D

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
For those who want to learn French TEF Canada test, you may find some info and online course here:
http://www.frenchfaster.com/TEF_Canada_Test.pdf
http://www.frenchfaster.com/tef-immigration-canada

All the best! Hope if someone wants to increase his/her CRS by learning this beautiful language (score at least CLB 7 in each section then you will get 12 points or more for second language category and 30 points for your strong French language like a bonus :)), I should say GO FOR IT! Your can do it ;)

Timmyfemmy

Apr 21, 2017
I will not accept this, going forward.
Ensure that draws come biweekly and ensure you make up for the missing draws in June n July.
Roll out the ITA and ensure no one is left in that pool by the end of the year.
Are we clear on this?

Man in green shirt: Yes Sir.
Hello Everyone, ROH will not exist next year because the pool will the empty.
Draws are coming, and avalanché of ITA.

MANI09

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , Hope you all are doing great. I need your advise

My CRS is 435. As the draws are pretty close to this score i don't know what would be the future predictions. I will be leaving for Canada next month hopefully as I have my valid visa after my studies from Canada.

Can i submit my profile nowadays from Pakistan and in case I get the iTA I can accept while in Pakistan and then move to Canada and inform IRCC about change in address ? or is it necessary for me to submit the complete application from Pakistan once accepted iTA within 90 days and then move to Canada and inform IRCC about change in address?

Kindly share your response.As the draws are very unsure so I don't want to wait to go to Canada and apply from there.

Please guide.
Thank you

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
For those who want to learn French TEF Canada test, you may find some info and online course here:

All the best! Hope if someone wants to increase his/her CRS by learning this beautiful language (score at least CLB 7 in each section then you will get 12 points or more for second language category and 30 points for your strong French language like a bonus :)), I should say GO FOR IT! Your can do it ;)
Am planning to start French course from October. Worth a shot!

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018

When I was still sitting at 357 after two attempts in IELTS, I had these plans:
1. Student visa
2. Master's degree from my home country
3. Study French in Alliance Francaise (already registered for July intake)

But I did not give up. I gave IELTS one last chance. On the same day I got the result, I also got NOI. The road to success is never easy and always bumpy, and you've got to have a map to know where you are going.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
- Winston Churchill

Last edited:

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Please Seniors , kindly advise

Finances for Provincial Nomination-MPNP
1-Hi all, I am the PA but most of the finances needed for our settlement in Canada is in my spouse's bank account/name. My spouse will be immigrating with me and will be included in the application. Can this fly and (can we use this)? As I read somewhere that the bank statement should be in the PA name.

2-I am the PA in Express entry pool (my spouse is a dependant), now I want to apply for MPNP.Can my spouse be the PA for the MPNP or must it be me?; considering the fact that one has to put the EE number when completing the MPNP Expression of interest.Thank you.

3-For this work experience with two different NOCs
NOC 1 May 2013 - June 2014
NOC 2 -November 2014 -Present

How many years of Work Experience will I choose within the last 5 years? Will it be 2 or 3 years.

Thanks.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Please Seniors , kindly advise

Finances for Provincial Nomination-MPNP
1-Hi all, I am the PA but most of the finances needed for our settlement in Canada is in my spouse's bank account/name. My spouse will be immigrating with me and will be included in the application. Can this fly and (can we use this)? As I read somewhere that the bank statement should be in the PA name.

2-I am the PA in Express entry pool (my spouse is a dependant), now I want to apply for MPNP.Can my spouse be the PA for the MPNP or must it be me?; considering the fact that one has to put the EE number when completing the MPNP Expression of interest.Thank you.

3-For this work experience with two different NOCs
NOC 1 May 2013 - June 2014
NOC 2 -November 2014 -Present

How many years of Work Experience will I choose within the last 5 years? Will it be 2 or 3 years.

Thanks.
As long as your spouse is accompanying with you , then you can show your spouse's account.
Else, transfer the amount to your account and state the reason for the transfer in LOE. That would solve the case.

With respect to work experience, you have 4 years and 4 months in total:). Why you were depreciating your experience?o_O

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
According to my calculation the invitations given to PNP in 2017 till August 2 is not more than 6000
PNP is not just through Express Entry. There are other streams of PNP too which are handled separately by IRCC once you get a nomination from a province. In some cases, after nomination, you have to apply to IRCC separately. And that 50k quota includes these applications too. So these figures can't tell you the real story.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
As long as your spouse is accompanying with you , then you can show your spouse's account.
Else, transfer the amount to your account and state the reason for the transfer in LOE. That would solve the case.

With respect to work experience, you have 4 years and 4 months in total:). Why you were depreciating your experience?o_O
Thanks for your reply. I am not depreciating, my concern was they are different NOC as well as different employers, So I need to understand if work experience is your total number of working years;Weather with just one employer in same NOC or diffrent employers.