AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thanks for your reply. I am not depreciating, my concern was they are different NOC as well as different employers, So I need to understand if work experience is your total number of working years;Weather with just one employer in same NOC or diffrent employers.
Rest easy not a problem. Since your NOC1 get past the minimum one year bench mark , you can furnish documents to claim.

AS you had worked for different employers, you have to submit documents for each NOC for which you claim points.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi , Hope you all are doing great. I need your advise

My CRS is 435. As the draws are pretty close to this score i don't know what would be the future predictions. I will be leaving for Canada next month hopefully as I have my valid visa after my studies from Canada.

Can i submit my profile nowadays from Pakistan and in case I get the iTA I can accept while in Pakistan and then move to Canada and inform IRCC about change in address ? or is it necessary for me to submit the complete application from Pakistan once accepted iTA within 90 days and then move to Canada and inform IRCC about change in address?

Kindly share your response.As the draws are very unsure so I don't want to wait to go to Canada and apply from there.

Please guide.
Thank you
That's fine. You can go ahead as per your plans. Just make sure you have the proper PCCs and documents when you submit your application.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Please Seniors , kindly advise

Finances for Provincial Nomination-MPNP
1-Hi all, I am the PA but most of the finances needed for our settlement in Canada is in my spouse's bank account/name. My spouse will be immigrating with me and will be included in the application. Can this fly and (can we use this)? As I read somewhere that the bank statement should be in the PA name.
You can show funds on your spouse's account without any issues.

2-I am the PA in Express entry pool (my spouse is a dependant), now I want to apply for MPNP.Can my spouse be the PA for the MPNP or must it be me?; considering the fact that one has to put the EE number when completing the MPNP Expression of interest.Thank you.
You'll have to be the PA in MPNP too.

3-For this work experience with two different NOCs
NOC 1 May 2013 - June 2014
NOC 2 -November 2014 -Present

How many years of Work Experience will I choose within the last 5 years? Will it be 2 or 3 years.
For eligibility (FSW points aka 67/100 points) you can choose either NOC 1 or NOC 2. Since you have more experience in NOC 2, make it your primary NOC. If you choose NOC 2, you'll get points for 2 years of work ex under eligibility.
For CRS points, you can choose both and your total work ex will be the total of both the NOCs.

Thanks.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
For those who want to learn French TEF Canada test, you may find some info and online course here:
http://www.frenchfaster.com/TEF_Canada_Test.pdf
http://www.frenchfaster.com/tef-immigration-canada

All the best! Hope if someone wants to increase his/her CRS by learning this beautiful language (score at least CLB 7 in each section then you will get 12 points or more for second language category and 30 points for your strong French language like a bonus :)), I should say GO FOR IT! Your can do it ;)
Thanks for the links. I need a 5 to get my own application eligible with 67 points.

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
I am actually feeling very confident about three draws this month! :p

About this whole optimism/ pessimism thing, I get where you and a lot of the more popular members on this forum are coming from. However, I think this phrase, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all," is rather insidious. In my books, it is too dangerously close to censorship. Who is to judge what is right or wrong, what is nice or not nice. In the interest of keeping the lines of communication open for all, and allowing all to express their ideas, hopes, and fears, I think we shouldn't suggest to anyone to be silent.

Again, this is not aimed at you @Globetrotter2017, because this post of yours is rather innocuous (In fact I even liked the general idea of it.) I also have nothing against those who have expressed sympathy towards the pessimists. I see their point, albeit I would take a more empathetic stance. My beef is with those that ridicule and sarcastically put down those who have even the slightest negative opinion. Of course, I am not suggesting that they shut up either, cos that would make me no better than them. I am just asking that they reflect on how their derogatory comments about the pessimists are actually in itself negative...

I say welcome to one and all on this forum, and I encourage everyone to speak, whatever your ideas may be. Who knows where important thoughts can come from.... I think this is the true spirit of Canada....

You always do this ya. :(

Slam me and say the post is not directed towards me :( :( :(

krn89

Mar 1, 2017
Hey as far as I know, it's not valid. I graduated from manipal and a consultancy I checked wi
Recheck with some consultancy. I did my graduation from MU. That's was fine but I was told degree from SMIT isn't valid. Suggest you to call some consultants and check
Hi Anand,
I have already got my ECA done for my Sikkim Manipal University, Bachelor of computer Application (BCA). Consultants choose the easy way so most of them go for WES and Sikkim Manipal University is not evaluated by WES. I have got the ECA done positively frm IQAS as it is also one of the 5 bodies for education credential assesment mentioned on CIC website.

Reactions: Mithu3

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
You always do this ya. :(

Slam me and say the post is not directed towards me :( :( :(
It's ok if we all have differing opinions. Andie and I have disagreed about this topic too, but it doesn't mean we don't support each other.

It's hard to define what nice is. For me, it is nice to advise someone to do whatever they can to increase their score rather than just hoping the cutoff will drop. Others think it is nice to tell people not to worry and just wait. The most important thing is not to be mean.

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
It's ok if we all have differing opinions. Andie and I have disagreed about this topic too, but it doesn't mean we don't support each other.

It's hard to define what nice is. For me, it is nice to advise someone to do whatever they can to increase their score rather than just hoping the cutoff will drop. Others think it is nice to tell people not to worry and just wait. The most important thing is not to be mean.

I am kidding, love! :)

He knows it. :D

Peace! :)

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada

We need some disagreement to keep the discussion interesting. :D

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
My rough calculation states the CRS cut off would fall by 8-9 points and reach 432 or 433, if the draw happens on August 9 with 3200 ITAs.

Do wait for my final prediction on August 9th.