Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
realistic predictions well done..only thing is looking at the current trend,there will be 3 weeks gap in between..so yeah another 440+ cut off! I would say 80% chance of a 23rd august draw 20%16th august and next to zero for 9th..
Why didn't you say you were clairvoyant? :D So accurate! Your predictions, I mean!

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
My guidance? You will already have achieved my goal! But if it's about more schooling, happy to help. Please PM if you'd like to exchange emails.
PM Sent :)

MapleRed

Jun 10, 2017
Waiting @428, need some insights friends.....My designation in is EDA engineering professional....My responsibility n job role is pure software development. What NOC should I chose-2173 ( software engineer & designer) or 2147 ( computer engineer apart from software)...Pls guide me as to how they match job responsibilities to job codes.

watt_head

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Udaipur
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,
I missed a lot in the thread as to what is going on. Looking at the last few posts I feel it is still about predictions.

Finally in the pool with an CRS of 439 after getting my updated ECA. Whew, been waiting for it since my ielts result came out on the 21st of July. So that's a relief for me.

Now coming to the point of predictions. I see a lot of posts about CIC not conducting draws biweekly so as to keep the cutoff above a certain level. Well it might be true, but I have a point to clear. When anybody says that draws are not being conducted to keep the CRS cutoff above a certain level, they inherently assume that CIC cannot or rather would not change the number of ITA's issued by much in the next draw. If CIC wanted they could control the CRS cutoff by merely changing the number of invites sent out in each draw. For that matter they could have couple of draws each week and still the cutoff would not drop if they wanted.

Anyways everybody is entitled to their own beliefs and theories, just putting my two cents out there.

The truth is everybody here has the Canadian dream for their own reasons. I don't believe that one is more entitled to it that the other person just because it is decided by a score.

Keep the hope alive and keep dreaming for a better future for yourself and your loved ones.

Cheers!!!

PEIlove

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
s
Why didn't you say you were clairvoyant? :D So accurate! Your predictions, I mean!
so far my predictions came true! 3weeks gap in between draws! dont really believe in pesky positivism or false hope,facts are facts and they dont care about your lovey dovey unicorn shit! last part you just have to wait for it! ps:in order to be accurate...draw needs to happen first...looks like you are clairvoyant! :po_O

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
s

so far my predictions came true! 3weeks gap in between draws! dont really believe in pesky positivism or false hope,facts are facts and they dont care about your lovey dovey unicorn shit! last part you just have to wait for it! ps:in order to be accurate...draw needs to happen first...looks like you are clairvoyant! :po_O
Positivity and hope and a belief in Unicorns seperates humans from robots ,some traits and its values, importance are understood at a particular age and some phase in life.
Unicorns dont exist? Try reasoning out with a toddler high on MLP.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone,
I missed a lot in the thread as to what is going on. Looking at the last few posts I feel it is still about predictions.

Finally in the pool with an CRS of 439 after getting my updated ECA. Whew, been waiting for it since my ielts result came out on the 21st of July. So that's a relief for me.

Now coming to the point of predictions. I see a lot of posts about CIC not conducting draws biweekly so as to keep the cutoff above a certain level. Well it might be true, but I have a point to clear. When anybody says that draws are not being conducted to keep the CRS cutoff above a certain level, they inherently assume that CIC cannot or rather would not change the number of ITA's issued by much in the next draw. If CIC wanted they could control the CRS cutoff by merely changing the number of invites sent out in each draw. For that matter they could have couple of draws each week and still the cutoff would not drop if they wanted.

Anyways everybody is entitled to their own beliefs and theories, just putting my two cents out there.

The truth is everybody here has the Canadian dream for their own reasons. I don't believe that one is more entitled to it that the other person just because it is decided by a score.

Keep the hope alive and keep dreaming for a better future for yourself and your loved ones.

Cheers!!!
Very well said, thank you! :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Positivity and hope and a belief in Unicorns seperates humans from robots ,some traits and its values, importance are understood at a particular age and some phase in life.
Unicorns dont exist? Try reasoning out with a toddler high on MLP.
:D

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
s

No Unicorns? And I thought that ITA is a Unicorn who takes me far far away to Utopia, oh man, how will I ever recover from this? :eek: Guys, are we in a dream? o_O I thought Canada is possible but now everything is ruined! @PEIlove has spoken. :cool:

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Thats not the real xibalban you mentioned in your post. :(

He deactivated his account yesterday. The new account is a joke.
yeah I know...but I couldn't help thinking if xibalban himself is back in disguise...especially seeing him coming out as a newbie pretending to be so grammarless when a relative newbie said 434 has no chance this year anymore..
Now I realise my hope was misplaced about it being our xibal