+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
I don't see it ever getting that low to be honest.

They don't really want old farts like myself or people without a solid grasp of English or French and they will always demand a degree (or a trade that is required)

I honestly believe 360 is the lowest it will ever go if it ever gets there.

Please don't get me wrong. I didn't say CRS will go down to 300. I only said IRCC wouldn't have allowed the 67 eligibility criteria be available for people who will eventually have a CRS of 300- 390... if they really would never consider them. My point is the human factor doesn't then mean anything to IRCC if peeps sitting at 400 to 439 are not given a chance and those at below 300 are, just because they got PNP. I hope this clarifies?

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
i am at 436. with current scenario difficult to predict when will get ITA.

Reactions: Mahnbab1 and Mithu3

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm an engineer with an MBA. I'll be getting a Master's in Management Analytics to "update" my skills. I've spent most of my career in IT systems and software.
This form is magical, some how someone is going through similar situation or some one is there who has first hand experience into the situation you are going through / considering to explore the option.:)

Plz keep us update as I am also thinking to try student visa route in case by next year April/May month I don't get the require IELTS result or no ITA.

Best of luck for the smooth processing of your application.:)

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
I'm an engineer with an MBA. I'll be getting a Master's in Management Analytics to "update" my skills. I've spent most of my career in IT systems and software.
Wow :) I'm an Engineer too with a Bachelor's in Infomation Technology :D

I'll need your guidance in the near future ;)

EDIT: Now I'm certain you'll be getting a job offer with 50 additional points in CRS and 5 more points in adaptability for FSW :)

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
This form is magical, some how someone is going through similar situation or some one is there who has first hand experience into the situation you are going through / considering to explore the option.:)

Plz keep us update as I am also thinking to try student visa route in case by next year April/May month I don't get the require IELTS result or no ITA.

Best of luck for the smooth processing of your application.:)
Please PM if you'd like to exchange emails. I'm not sure how frequently I'll be able to visit the forum while studying.

Reactions: iamxty

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Wow :) I'm an Engineer too with a Bachelor's in Infomation Technology :D

I'll need your guidance in the near future ;)

EDIT: Now I'm certain you'll be getting a job offer with 50 additional points in CRS and 5 more points in adaptability for FSW :)
My guidance? You will already have achieved my goal! But if it's about more schooling, happy to help. Please PM if you'd like to exchange emails.

affy1985

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
I predicted correctly lmao... and ppl keep laughing at my prediction....I'm telling you the score would never be under 420 this year
And next one might be 435
Guys...This thread is for hope and not for spreading pessimism....If you can't spread positivity at least maintain SILENCE....A person at 439 or 400 shares the same pain of waiting in the hope of getting selected and receiving an ITA...Just putting out your views about points not coming down is not something great!!!

If CIC wanted candidates with only 440+ score they just dont need to conduct draws in first place....there are lots of talented people too sitting on lower CRS...Dont discourage them and post unwanted comments to shatter their hopes....period!!!!

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Guys...This thread is for hope and not for spreading pessimism....If you can't spread positivity at least maintain SILENCE....A person at 439 or 400 shares the same pain of waiting in the hope of getting selected and receiving an ITA...Just putting out your views about points not coming down is not something great!!!

If CIC wanted candidates with only 440+ score they just dont need to conduct draws in first place....there are lots of talented people too sitting on lower CRS...Dont discourage them and post unwanted comments to shatter their hopes....period!!!!
I agree.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
It is about right..but looking at how many ppl are stuck on 437-439 range...there will be tie breaking blood...I think just last 6-7 weeks in this forum I have met/seen around 70-80plus ppl with that CRS so imagine what is the actual number will be..so even if the cutoff goes down to 437-438 atleast half having that CRS wont get ITA
Buhahaha! :D Amazing!