01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi,
I am new in this thread. I have just got my ITA. Tomorrow i am gonna take my medical appointment.
I just want to know is there any chances of rejection due to weak eyesight.? I am using glasses and my no is - 1.75 for both eyes.

I am worried. Please help me. Thanks
Congrats!

Oh, I am practically blind without my glasses/contacts at -3.75 and I was never worried about it. :D

Reactions: lost_identity

Dinu_J

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Congrats to everyone who received an ITA!

I created my profile yesterday and I was sitting on 445 as of today. I received an email from CIC that there has been an update to my profile, couple of minutes ago.. but when I check my profile, it still says "You do not have an invitation to apply at this time."

So what do you guys think? I want to think that I wouldn't get the email if I was not drawn..
Did you get the confirmation message for ITA..?
Submitted my profile on 1st of august and receivea a similar email saying that my profile is updated.

raphaelletsao

Aug 2, 2017
Submitted my profile on 1st of august and receivea a similar email saying that my profile is updated.
I submitted my profile yesterday as well. My score wasn't showing up at the time I submitted my profile. Instead, it is after such email today saying that my profile is updated that my score started to show up there. I got 465, but I am not even sure I was included in the draw today or not....

Dinu_J

Star Member
May 30, 2017
I submitted my profile yesterday as well. My score wasn't showing up at the time I submitted my profile. Instead, it is after such email today saying that my profile is updated that my score started to show up there. I got 465, but I am not even sure I was included in the draw today or not....
I think we were not in the pool at the time they conducted the invitation round.
From submission it seems to take about 24 hrs to accept the profile into the pool.

NoraJartan

Feb 3, 2016
Submitted my profile on 1st of august and received a similar email saying that my profile is updated.
Haven't received an ITA yet.. But everything seemed perfect before the draw. It said that I am a candidate and my score was showing... And isn't it weird to get a ghost mail right after the draw? I don't know... :/

NoraJartan

Feb 3, 2016
Haven't received an ITA yet.. But everything seemed perfect before the draw. It said that I am a candidate and my score was showing... And isn't it weird to get a ghost mail right after the draw? I don't know... :/
OMG OMG I just checked my profile and realised that I just got it!!!

So if there are people out there, who received a ghost mail, that said your profile is updated but you don't see your ITA on your profile yet, don't worry!!! Mine has just arrived!!!

Reactions: javisam376

lost_identity

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Category........
Sorry but can anyone plz help me with this?
Yes you can but you should put that NOC as the primary occupation where you have worked continuously for a period of one year or more. If you haven't worked in any of the NOCs for more than one year, you are ineligible.