+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

sssaaa

Mar 19, 2017
A relatively newbie question.... will everyone above the cut off get ITA or is it still a random draw? From the distribution, i see the number of candidates who qualify is less than the no. of ITAs which would mean 100% of them must receive ITAs. Am i assuming right here?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Those extra people in a week means Ontario has sent them nomination within this time period and if not all but most of them accepted it. This explains why CIC took an extra week to conduct the draw. I think next draw will see a big drop, I guess at least by 15 points to 425.

watt_head

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Udaipur
NOC Code......
Congratulations to everyone who got their ITA in the 68th draw. The uphill battle of applying has just begun for you all, and i hope everyone has the strength to cross to the PPR side. :)

For the rest of us it will be ROH 69 thread from now on. Hope to see some of you there to provide us with the required hope and valuable insights.

Enjoy the moment, party hard. Cheers!!!

Last edited:

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we all are waiting for the mail.. :) but from my past experience, it takes time .. But dont worry, you will the mail soon..

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 460 points. However, I don't see any invite yet on my CIC account. Do they take time to send you the invite once your points are enough?
Yes. It might take upto 24 hours. You will get email notification saying your MYCIC account is updated with a message. I got ITA update in MYCIC account first and then got email notification. Just to let you know that, you can check your MYCIC account too for the update.