+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Hey dear :) Thanks a lot. I was thinking of you and your test. I am sorry to learn that your test didn't go as planned. And no, my test didn't go too well either. Although i am very hopeful but not confident enough i will make it this time again. Listening and Reading was easy, but i got excited, stressed and finally my nerve took over and i cocked up Reading from 36-40 where i made 4 mistakes and 1 question i had to select blindly cos i ran out of time. So i have to score at least 34 out of 35 now. Writing part 2 also went wayward. Lets hope we both will make it. But i am already preparing my mind for another IELTS on 9th Sept if i don't make it this time. With uncertainty hanging over the re-opening of OINP, and in December i will also loose 5 points taking my CRS below 400, i am trying to prepare for the worst case scenario. But lets wait until Aug 11 :)
Hmmmm yea i guess ur right!!! But iam so sick of studying again n again for ilets tht too with 2 kids at home!!!it requires alot of attention which for me at the moment is next to impossible...lately, i have been thinking about taking Celpip aswel.i heard from alot of ppl that its easier than Ilets but not sure though!!!for now, Iam goin on vacation in 2 wks and also to get my mind off Cic, Ielts etc etc....i badly need a vacation haha....
As far as reappearing in Ilets is concerned, I dont have any other option left :) most probably sept end or october begining i wil give it another shot!!!
Meanwhile i pray for u myself and everyone on this foram to get an Ita as soon as possible :)