+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Joy4CA

Jul 26, 2017
H
Many people on this forum who were waiting for the FBI PCC submitted their PR application a few days before their ITA expired. They uploaded all the evidence that they had applied to the FBI and were awaiting results, along with LOE. They were given a 2 month extension by IRCC to upload the FBI police certificate. Wish you had read those threads before taking the hasty decision to decline your ITA. Anyway, good luck. Hope you get your ITA in the next draw.
Thanks WM,

I had actually read some threads indicating extension but I still felt I'm subjecting myself to some level of discretion in a scenario where the Draws, CIC targets and CRS looked really favorable while sittin at 449.

But yea, it had to be this way I guess!

Looking at your profile - are you through with your ITA and eAPR?

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not worrying about it, I dont want to wait anymore to complete this process. Once we get an ITA, the process is such a stress unless u upload all the documents and get an AOR.
I was also short of 1 week for completing 1 year experience. But they still awarded points for full 1 year experience. I think they go by month and not number of hours.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Please don't tweet to IRCC this way. They can get angry if they perceive it offensive.
They reserve the exclusive right to decision on draw date without recourse to anyone of us.

What if they trace the person who twitted and .....

The wait is not easy but that is the only thing to do. Wait.
There wasn't anything offensive about that tweet :rolleyes: Canada isn't a fanatical dictatorship that'll track down tweeters just to deny them a visa :p

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
H

Thanks WM,

I had actually read some threads indicating extension but I still felt I'm subjecting myself to some level of discretion in a scenario where the Draws, CIC targets and CRS looked really favorable while sittin at 449.

But yea, it had to be this way I guess!

Looking at your profile - are you through with your ITA and eAPR?
These are tough decisions to make and all of us do what works best for us. I'm sure you took the decision based on your own understanding and comfort level. But it's always a good practice to ask others in a similar situation what they're doing. Research goes a long way and people on this forum are always so kind and helpful. Best wishes to you. Hope things work out for you.

I got my ITA in July but I haven't submitted my PR application yet. Hopefully my eAPR will be sometime this month.

Reactions: andieangel

Joy4CA

Jul 26, 2017
These are tough decisions to make and all of us do what works best for us. I'm sure you took the decision based on your own understanding and comfort level. But it's always a good practice to ask others in a similar situation what they're doing. Research goes a long way and people on this forum are always so kind and helpful. Best wishes to you. Hope things work out for you.

I got my ITA in July but I haven't submitted my PR application yet. Hopefully my eAPR will be sometime this month.
Totally agree..

All the best for your application here on. Might come back to you for advise when I'm doing my eAPR hopefully soon.