+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Raghu_21

May 26, 2017
I dont think you should wory too much. Maybe they have considered the number of hours as you said earlier. :)
I am not worrying about it, I dont want to wait anymore to complete this process. Once we get an ITA, the process is such a stress unless u upload all the documents and get an AOR.

Reactions: mqamar1994

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Seniors, need ur help.
I was at 450 CRS score till last week. Now my profile shows 475 points. They have awarded me full points for 3 years experience, even though i have only 2years 10 months experience. Not able to figure out about this. If my profile gets picked will it this cause any issue?
Hi,

Don't worry, If the cut-off is below 450 you will be just fine. You just need to explain this in you LOE (POST-ITA). This is because what they will do is recalculate your score which will bring you down to 450 (above the cut-off). If the cut-off is above 450, you will need to decline the ITA, and wait for the next draw, as you will be rejected after re-calculation.

All the best.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Please don't tweet to IRCC this way. They can get angry if they perceive it offensive.
They reserve the exclusive right to decision on draw date without recourse to anyone of us.

What if they trace the person who twitted and .....

The wait is not easy but that is the only thing to do. Wait.
It's a free country, freedom of speech and everything and they respect everyone's opinion regardless friends or foes! That's the first bit of the whole beauty I am seeking for!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Please don't tweet to IRCC this way. They can get angry if they perceive it offensive.
They reserve the exclusive right to decision on draw date without recourse to anyone of us.

True, this wont make a difference, but it's not at all offensive and what you do or say on social media wont affect your EE profile unless it is a threat to national security.lol

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017

You sound just like my mother. Wait, Moma is that you? :p :D