+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
I understand how you feel, I'm at 408, now I don't even know when will I receive ITA...

I'm still hoping and not giving up, but all this is true test of patience. I've been in the pool since November 2016...
Same status here buddy. Sitting at 409. Applied in this pool since Nov 16. this wait is getting endless.

Reactions: andieangel

Joy4CA

Jul 26, 2017
I did the same, I declined my ITA on 18th July with the expiry date of July 19th thinking there could be a draw on 19th or on July 26th and I will get a new ITA, but there you go, unpredictable CIC..... still waiting for ITA, sitting on 458.....

And on top of all received the FBI PCC on 19th in the evening.
Ah! I see what you have gone through... tough luck. But we'll get there not to worry : )

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
The FBI certificate was taking too long. Would have missed the 90 day mark.

Thought decline and fresh start will keep things clean and straight without LOE n stuff! Not sure if that was a great step given the draw scenario so far.
Many people on this forum who were waiting for the FBI PCC submitted their PR application a few days before their ITA expired. They uploaded all the evidence that they had applied to the FBI and were awaiting results, along with LOE. They were given a 2 month extension by IRCC to upload the FBI police certificate. Wish you had read those threads before taking the hasty decision to decline your ITA. Anyway, good luck. Hope you get your ITA in the next draw.

Reactions: andieangel