Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
That wud be horrendous @andie with so much at stake
Many of us betting our a** off and the delay is gonna s**** up many a plans
Tell me about it! According to my plans I was supposed to be packing already to Canada, it kinda went down the drain... I suppose we need to accept that all this will take much longer than originally thought... :(

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
Tell me about it! According to my plans I was supposed to be packing already to Canada, it kinda went down the drain... I suppose we need to accept that all this will take much longer than originally thought... :(
Similar story here. I didn't apply for Ontario as I was waiting for next draw and they are not accepting any applications (though there were other reasons too like I would have to stay in Ontario for some time I guess )

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Dear I know I'm not a contender for any of the next 5-6 draws having lost 10 points recently. But then I was still hoping that the next 5-6 months wud be promising.

I can understand what folks with scores above 400 wud be going thru when they actually saw it coming down to 413.

Many of us made so many real time calculations using the data available and this "No draw" thing is not just fitting into those calculations

Finally I wish our hope prevails

Joy4CA

Jul 26, 2017
Why did you decline your ITA? You have 90 days to submit all documents.
The FBI certificate was taking too long. Would have missed the 90 day mark.

Thought decline and fresh start will keep things clean and straight without LOE n stuff! Not sure if that was a great step given the draw scenario so far.

Reactions: andieangel