+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
I also received the same message.
Submitted my profile only yesterday.
Even though the email said some thing about updates, no changes have been made to my profile.
Got this email about 2 hours ago.
Crs is 441
same, I got an email stating that there is an update to my profile but when checked there is no change...any clue why this happened

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
Why couldn't the CIC stick to a pattern? Or atleast announce when the next draw will be with a current draw?

I guess it's not a big deal. But it just gives us a headache every wednesday
exactly....they can easily announce it on twitter...or website...its a small step which will make life very easy. now they should come up with some explanation for y they have not been doing draw lately. we have spent so much money on eca and ielts. so much time has been invested. at least they should be responsible enough to let us know that what they are upto and what we should expect.

ishaannayyyar

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
exactly....they can easily announce it on twitter...or website...its a small step which will make life very easy. now they should come up with some explanation for y they have not been doing draw lately. we have spent so much money on eca and ielts. so much time has been invested. at least they should be responsible enough to let us know that what they are upto and what we should expect.
lets create a petition

X

xibalban

CIC should act fast! They should lower the CRS to make it ann easy switch
Trump switching to merit-based system immigration system instead of a lottery!
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/politics/trump-latest/index.html
Learning from Canada, I reckon. Sounds good, maybe (I didn't read the actual article off that link).

I'm losing my hope... like completely...
Guys does anyone know how to get a visa to Antarctica..?
Hit yourself with a sledgehammer twice!! You will wake up to a draw, and a fractured skull, lol!!

karthik t

Jul 30, 2012
Hi everyone

I created a express entry profile in June, i had a score of 431 under canadian experience class. But when i logined today it was showing score 444. They updated points for my work experience even though i dont have 2 years experience
My work experience
July 2015 - sep 2015- 20 hours weekly
Oct 2015- may 2016- 26 hours weekly
June 2016- until now -37.5 hours weekly
(Only one job in one place)

I dont no how they calculated please some one can explain what should be my next step?