KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it's awesome to see someone setting out for his dream so early.....feels happy & proud of you...:).......
at 23 I too had this dream....but those days Canada had a tough immigration regime and I was scared to spend on another education...I was doubtful....:(...
but I'm happy Almighty brought it close to me when it had moved so away from me.....
Good job mqamar ....I'm sure you'll scale great height with such clarity & determination on ur dreams...:)......
and I'm proud of the ones too who are a bit late with the 'numbers' like me....no dream is far off if we try hard & keep young at heart....staying resolute at the time when there are a million things at home to worry about & manage...
everyone fights different battles....:(.....
All the best to all on their dreams.....:)...hope to share sometime with you all one day,quite soon :p....
I love every single word you wrote there lino. Yeah at 23 @mqamar1994 is set to have majority of his 20's already being a PR of Canada. Something to be very proud of. So to be this proactive at such a young age, you have really done well mate. Although i am not too old though, just 31.7 lol I wanted to go to Canada myself at 21 and met a official of Simon Fraiser Uni in my country. He asked me not to apply as i was already enrolled for a Master's program in my country but that was just to make sure if foreign study visa is denied, i will not loose a year. But was a mistake at the time. So i applied to the US n Ireland and Ireland gave me first call. We all have different story but the same goal, at least for Canada, which in fact is the main goal. To be able to have such a diverse community here, we already have our petite communaute du Canada rite!

Last edited:

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Well, with opportunity to live with friends like you and others on this thread, that's bearable.:):)
You got it! The time I spent here and the friends I made in this forum are part of that huge investment :)

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope you are wrong and you get though in this attempt. Let me tell you, I got CLB 9 in my worst attempt ;)
If i make it this time mate, I owe you! You have been so motivating even before the exam with all your PMs. Like i said, i don't lack skill or technique to conquer IELTS exam, its just my nerve can start acting quickly. So if i conquer that, i guess job done. Hence, i have started to indulge myself into reading habit. I noticed that after practicing for Reading intensely (I hardly practiced for IELTS before last one), i have begun to focus automatically. Hence, it can be the solution for my daydreaming problem that has been part of me for more than decade n half. So i'm going through 600 page long biography at the moment. Over 100 pages in 2 days might not sound much, but was uber ambitious to me a week ago. So reading it is! In the end these failures in IELTS is leading me to somewhere i didn't think could have been a solution for a problem which i dearly hate. Everything happens for a reason rite?

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would say you summed it up pretty well mate. Although i have to say, i am not still as active as i was before my IELTS. Strange enough, due to intense reading during practice, i got into a habit of reading and to my surprise i like it. Couldn't bother reading 1-2 pages, now i am reading 600 page long biography lol. Petite welcome to you too. I believe you would want to mention @shaun75, he is now integral part of our community :) Oh and if you missed one of his posts, he has encouraged to write about your primary reason(s) to wanting to immigrate to Canada ;)
Good to see u developing habits that will benefit u in long run.:) I believe alll bcz of this ROH community.:p

About @shaun75 I read his post and I replied him too,check below links:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-68th-draw.505916/page-269#post-6229661

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-68th-draw.505916/page-269#post-6229680

May be you also want a sleigh ride behind Harley Davidson :D:p

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
I love every single word you wrote there lino. Yeah at 23 @mqamar1994 is set to have majority of his 20's already being a PR of Canada. Something to be very proud of. So to be this proactive at such a young age, you have really done well mate. Although i am not too old though, just 31.7 lol I wanted to go to Canada myself at 21 and met a official of Simon Fraiser Uni in my country. He asked me not to apply as i was already enrolled for a Master's program in my country but that was just to make sure if foreign study visa is denied, i will not loose a year. But was a mistake at the time. So i applied to the US n Ireland and Ireland gave me first call. We all have different story but the same goal, at least for Canada, which in fact is the main goal. To be able to have such a diverse community here, we already have our petite communaute du Canada rite!
Thank you so much :)

I want to get into UWaterloo for a graduate degree in Computer Science. But the competition is really hard. I'll try my best. UWaterloo was always the dream. :)

My elder brother always insisted that student life is hard and its difficult to find a job early after graduation if you dont have work exp so I stayed back in India and decided to apply for PR. Getting a CLB 9 was a big relief. I hope everything happens smoothly from here on.

Thanks for all the wishes mate. I hope to meet you in person in canada. And also @lino82 maybe we can argue over something while sipping coffee at Tim Hortons ;)