+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

baka

Jun 2, 2017
My friends lawyer has tld proccesing time of SK PNP could be longer than average express entry. Is it true?

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My friends lawyer has tld proccesing time of SK PNP could be longer than average express entry. Is it true?
I have heard they process their applications in 3 months or less. But of course, this is the time on top of Express entry processing so it will take longer than ususal on the whole.

Reactions: lino82 and baka

PEIlove

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
so lets say draw on 2nd AUG cut off would be- 438
9th AUG- 441
16th AUG- 445
But just 2 draws a month which was quite generic so far until that changes kick in......can change the game..but yeah looking at last 2months it is more likely there will be only 1 draw this august..I am 438..received OINP didn't proceed when I saw cut off 440..lol ontario now laughing at my face saying "there you go dumbo..save 1500CAD now" #TwoDrawsAmonth plz #MakeCanadaGreatAgain

CA_India

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Hope everyone is OK and so many useful comments posted here, bravo dear members.
When I come here, I feel like I'm home and talking to my close friends :)
We are here to share; encourage and to be together all the time, that's what close friendship is all about.
My dear friends and ROH forum fellows, I was away almost 2 days to bring to you all a good news happened in my life, so here we go:
"Filling our arms with love and our hearts with joy, we proudly announce the birth of our little boy (July 30)". I will let you know his state tomorrow. With this news, my motivation is getting stronger ever, because I want to build, like everyone else, a good environment for my family in Canada and I won't stop trying until I reach my goal (acceptable achievement for Canadian dream). Many thanks for your good wishes in advance, stay strong and hopeful :) May God bless everyone and good luck to you all! Plz remember, love you all ;)
Congratulations!!!!

Best wishes :)

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
so lets say draw on 2nd AUG cut off would be- 438
9th AUG- 441
16th AUG- 445
But just 2 draws a month which was quite generic so far until that changes kick in......can change the game..but yeah looking at last 2months it is more likely there will be only 1 draw this august..I am 438..received OINP didn't proceed when I saw cut off 440..lol ontario now laughing at my face saying "there you go dumbo..save 1500CAD now" #TwoDrawsAmonth plz #MakeCanadaGreatAgain
We all can agree on one thing that IRCC are not close yet to reach their annual immigration targets. With that being said, no one here can predict what is going through the minds of people at IRCC. My gut says we just passed through the mid of this year. They might be evaluating their progress for the first half of the year. This mid-year evaluation is a common practice for any organized government department and almost every institution I know. Analyzing their way forward and planning everything. We saw a long break in June (exactly mid year) and now in July (somewhat mid again).
Probably, from August onwards, they are going to conduct draws as usual.

As said, we all also agree to some extent (I do not have information, I am saying this on the bases of excelent posts by awesome people earlier in this thread and in the last ROH) that IRCC are short and quite far from reaching their targets. Which is why, they might, I say it again, MIGHT conduct several consecutive draws hammering down the CRS even further.

I understand the frustration but don't let it overcome your ambitions. Future looks brighter than before, and as Harvey Dent (even though I hated the guy from the very beginning) said, "the night is darkest just before the dawn."

baka

Jun 2, 2017
can u pls answer me. CAD 12300 in my sons account since 2013 october. his crs score 403 waiting nw. if I withdraw some money from that account , I wnt to know wthr thr it will be a problem for POF later?

Last edited:

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
We all can agree on one thing that IRCC are not close yet to reach their annual immigration targets. With that being said, no one here can predict what is going through the minds of people at IRCC. My gut says we just passed through the mid of this year. They might be evaluating their progress for the first half of the year. This mid-year evaluation is a common practice for any organized government department and almost every institution I know. Analyzing their way forward and planning everything. We saw a long break in June (exactly mid year) and now in July (somewhat mid again).

As said, we all also agree to some extent (I do not have information, I am saying this on the bases of excelent posts by awesome people earlier in this thread and in the last ROH) that IRCC are short and quite far from reaching their targets. Which is why, they might, I say it again, MIGHT conduct several consecutive draws hammering down the CRS even further.

I understand the frustration but don't let it overcome your ambitions. Future looks brighter than before, and as Harvey Dent (even though I hated the guy from the very beginning) said, "the night is darkest just before the dawn."
Totally agree with your theory.
BTW, I know that you had received NOI from Ontario. Did you submit your documents?

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Even my profile showed "updated".
But i had modified some data 3 days back. God knows what this indicates.
Maybe cic was extracting some data from our profiles for next draw.
Mine also is saying "Updated", even though I haven't logged into my profile at all in last two months.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hope everyone is OK and so many useful comments posted here, bravo dear members.
When I come here, I feel like I'm home and talking to my close friends :)
We are here to share; encourage and to be together all the time, that's what close friendship is all about.
My dear friends and ROH forum fellows, I was away almost 2 days to bring to you all a good news happened in my life, so here we go:
"Filling our arms with love and our hearts with joy, we proudly announce the birth of our little boy (July 30)". I will let you know his state tomorrow. With this news, my motivation is getting stronger ever, because I want to build, like everyone else, a good environment for my family in Canada and I won't stop trying until I reach my goal (acceptable achievement for Canadian dream). Many thanks for your good wishes in advance, stay strong and hopeful :) May God bless everyone and good luck to you all! Plz remember, love you all ;)
Wow....:p....

Rkkahlon

May 9, 2017
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-10-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
i am waiting fr my bc nomination so that i can apply fr pr through express entry bt my nomination hasnt cm even after 4 months. . has anybody any idea what can b the reason

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018

IRCC has never reached their 'promised' immigration targets before. For example see the below link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-03-08.asp

It states that for 2016 the Target for Economic Class was 160,000

But we never received those many invites.

The below link states that 33,800 invites were issued last year.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-year-end-2016.asp

Even if we consider 3 people per invite its not gonna be more than 100,000.

I could well be wrong with my theory.

I was surprised they gave so many invites this year. Maybe its the new government. Hope they stick to their plans.

Last edited: