+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I was wondering if there was anyone you guys knew who got their ITAs and after submitting their complete set of docs were rejected.. what I mean to ask is, would getting an ITA be the biggest hurdle?
Someone once told me that waiting for an ITA is like being pregnant - you are always uncomfortable and can't wait for the baby to be born. Receiving an ITA is like having the baby in your arms - you're overjoyed and believe nothing is better than this. But the test of patience and endurance starts soon after ;)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Someone once told me that waiting for an ITA is like being pregnant - you are always uncomfortable and can't wait for the baby to be born. Receiving an ITA is like having the baby in your arms - you're overjoyed and believe nothing is better than this. But the test of patience and endurance starts soon after ;)
Oh I like this comparison! :D

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

We have received an ITA when draw was opened on 449 (Our points 456). Our application is ready. Only issue is of DOB on National Identity Card which is wrong. We are in a process to get it corrected but for that court decree is required which would take more than 90 days during which we will miss our deadline.

What shall we do:

1. Submit the application without mentioning about it.
2. Submit the application and mention about it.
3. Decline the application and get it corrected and create a profile again.

Any suggestions shall be highly appreciated.

Please note: National Identity card copy is not required by CIC while sending the documents but its number is mentioned on Passport.

Thanks & regards,

cnrp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-12-2017
Folks, July is gone and there was no 2nd round this month. I dont what is their strategy but they got to do at least 3 of 3 rounder months until December which will drop CRS around 410s.

Lets bring back the positive energy into this thread. Lets wish for 3 rounds in August and focus on August 2, August 16 and August 30!

One last word to the guys in CIC. We know you guys reading these posts. Now lets go and get the rounds ready for us! Letssss Goooo!

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Your File Number
One more thing please, While making payment to WES in my account, I find that in my orders on 16th June, 2016,there are two recipients one myself and second IRCC ( Electronic copy).

Further for present request the first option is YOU. Which obviously I have said NO, Second recipient they have put IRCC by default with two options EDIT/ DELETE. Third recipient I have filled “ Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, File No. “.
My question is should I delete IRCC as recipient this time. and request for OINP only or let it go to IRCC also.What did you do, delete IRCC as recipient or not. How much did you pay.

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
One more thing please, While making payment to WES in my account, I find that in my orders on 16th June, 2016,there are two recipients one myself and second IRCC ( Electronic copy).

Further for present request the first option is YOU. Which obviously I have said NO, Second recipient they have put IRCC by default with two options EDIT/ DELETE. Third recipient I have filled “ Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, File No. “.
My question is should I delete IRCC as recipient this time. and request for OINP only or let it go to IRCC also.What did you do, delete IRCC as recipient or not. How much did you pay.
That is a pb with WES Software. They by default add IRCC and we cannot remove.

You Pay 75.71 and Ask them for a refund of 33.81 by using their 'Contact Us' form