Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Really tough! Weekend is almost over on my side, should I be happy or not? o_O
Well it depends which side you prefer, if you mean less time for relaxing then sad but if you remember that we are closer to a draw then happy! Life is all about perspective! :D

Half full or half empty glass...

Wow too much philosophy for a Sunday...

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Well it depends which side you prefer, if you mean less time for relaxing then sad but if you remember that we are closer to a draw then happy! Life is all about perspective! :D

Half full or half empty glass...

Wow too much philosophy for a Sunday...
I like that! I'd rather be happy! I wish it's Wednesday tomorrow. This wait is taking forever again :eek:

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Please help guys... this is what written on one of my work experience certificates.. nothing more.. is this enough??

"This is to certify that Mr. lssac Thankachan has been working with us from Cth Jan, 2015 to 3.5'h May, 2015 in the capacity of a Design Engineer. He has served our client office. He has perfornred his duties to the fullest and with utmost commitment. Today on 15th May, 20L5 we at Petrocon Engineers & Consultants, release him from his respective duties. He left the company on his own accord and we wish best of iuck on all his future endeavors."

thanks in advance.. :)

Seemab

May 28, 2017
India
I was wondering if there was anyone you guys knew who got their ITAs and after submitting their complete set of docs were rejected.. what I mean to ask is, would getting an ITA be the biggest hurdle?

Reactions: Wacky1.nash

BalJoshi

Jul 27, 2017
Hi,

I would appreciate if anyone can tell me how old the funds need to be in order to be accepted.

I have a fixed deposit on my fathers name since senior citizens get tax benefits and receive higher rate of interest.

I am just concerned about as they want to know the 6 months average balance. I don't keep much money in my savings account.

Thanks much.

RahulSinena

Jun 10, 2017
Hello Guys,

I did some extensive analysis of the data(I am in business analytics so why not use my skill :p) in the pool.
If the draw happens on the coming Wednesday and they take around 3700-3800 people then the cutoff would be around 438.
If the draw happens on the coming Wednesday and they take around 3200 people, as was the case of the last draw, then the cutoff would be 442.
Let's be realistic in our approach and don't get over ambitious.
Opinions from other experts would be welcomed.

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
I just downloaded duolingo, and did the assessment. It said that I am 48% fluent in fluent. Wondering how tough the French test TEF is.

Does anyone here have any experience? If I were to become 100% fluent in duolingo, would that make good enough to take the test and get a decent score?

Rahulsarna

May 30, 2017
Hello Guys,

I did some extensive analysis of the data(I am in business analytics so why not use my skill :p) in the pool.
If the draw happens on the coming Wednesday and they take around 3700-3800 people then the cutoff would be around 438.
If the draw happens on the coming Wednesday and they take around 3200 people, as was the case of the last draw, then the cutoff would be 442.
Let's be realistic in our approach and don't get over ambitious.
Opinions from other experts would be welcomed.
Thums up for the analysis. :)

Was just wondering what data did you use to come up with this? Hope it was not based on just the July 6 pool data and July 12th draw, figuring out around 150/200+ applicants above 440 and thereby estimating the CRS. :D

Reactions: andieangel

Aryaesh

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
I am done predicting. One cannot say for certain how IRCC works.
The one lesson I have learnt in the last few months is that it will happen when the time is right. I have seen people predicting (including me!) with none of these predictions coming true. To fill quotas they can go ballistic with ITAs taking the threshold to a 400 in a few successive draws OR just do a few draws and be done with the year.
ITA has to happen for most people here, either this year or next, just a matter of time. Hang in there

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Thankyou reye, honestly have been following the ray of hope thread since early this year but I guess somewhere there was a challenge created in my mind that it's a difficult process and only lawyers or consultants can do it and my chances seemed slim. This forum actually has been an eye opener .

I was there too! I didn't want to risk my money and time and I was planning to pay the damn fee and get things done correctly. But after hearing how unprofessional these consultants can be and after seeing the amount of help available here, I have decided other way around. I have come to the conclusion that unless your case has some unique situation, only then you need to hire a lawyer.

Most importantly, consultants will only provide you technical support. Here, not only you can technical support, you automatically get "second opinion" and above all you get emotional support. Seeing someone similar to your situation can be a big guidance.

Cheers!

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
There is no such thing as harsh time when it comes to hope! There are just lessons and patience. Things come our way when the time is best for them to come. Everything happens when it has to happen and nothing can undo that. Just have faith, it will come for sure. It's just the matter of time. :) Stay strong!
Deep and profound thoughts, Fahad! Thanks!