+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

mytimet

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
For the pull factors started with my first visit, although it was winter I found the country totally beautiful, then I returned in the summer, I was sold. But the major pull factor is my son. I want something better for him and expose him the cultural diversity that Canada offers. Push my factor, my country is becoming increasingly violent, especially where im living. I need my son to grow up in a safe environment. I see Canada as the perfect place to give him that safe environment and I know I'll be successful there.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
For the pull factors started with my first visit, although it was winter I found the country totally beautiful, then I returned in the summer, I was sold. But the major pull factor is my son. I want something better for him and expose him the cultural diversity that Canada offers. Push my factor, my country is becoming increasingly violent, especially where im living. I need my son to grow up in a safe environment. I see Canada as the perfect place to give him that safe environment and I know I'll be successful there.
100% safe environment to raise your kids.

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Reactions: Mithu3

Aypn

May 9, 2017
Madison, Wisconsin, US
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
First : L7.5 R8.5 W7.5 S 7.5 Second : L9 R9 W7 S 8
Gave IELTS again. This time, I did not do as good as the first attempt! Don't know how much I will get :confused:

Reactions: gurpreet.ts

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all!
I see you are all having a wonderful weekend on the forum! Great!! That's what we need to take our minds off the disappointment of this week!
Hey, life must go on. ;)
My pull factor to Canada is purely based on my husband's experience as I have never gone there. He tells me how clean the country is. Also the opportunities available there for us both and our children.
Push factor is the fact that I have two boys in a society where men are marginalized, they stand a great chance of being bullied at school and as @mytimet had mentioned the utter lack of regard for human lives.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Hi all!
I see you are all having a wonderful weekend on the forum! Great!! That's what we need to take our minds off the disappointment of this week!
Hey, life must go on. ;)
My pull factor to Canada is purely based on my husband's experience as I have never gone there. He tells me how clean the country is. Also the opportunities available there for us both and our children.
Push factor is the fact that I have two boys in a society where men are marginalized, they stand a great chance of being bullied at school and as @mytimet had mentioned the utter lack of regard for human lives.
You will definitely enjoy Canada as an individual and family.Lovely people,lovely country.

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Still no draw !! :eek:

I'm extremely disappointed and agonised with the way CIC is conducting draw after recent changes. I wish they actually informed us actual dates on which draw would be taking place but they prefer testing our patience.

CRS dropped to 413 in the month of May but it was unfortunate on my part that I wasn't even in pool. I was waiting on my IELTS and WES evaluation. Post EE profile creation (22nd June 2017), I was fairly confident, I'd receive ITA in the following draw as my CRS was 432 but to everybody's surprise, CRS touched an exorbitant number (449). :(

I have been waiting since then and it seems, I will have to wait for another 3 draws as I'm going to lose 5 points next week. I won't lie to myself but yea, I'm losing hope and patience.

Also, I had already secured post ITA documents but I believe validity of my documents will expire by the time I receive ITA. :(

Understandable. But your wait (since June 22 is nothing) so far is .... 5 - 6 weeks only.

Get a grip and chill out buddy

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Regards
Ha ha! Just returned home and read the stream of posts from a lot of veterans on this forum. Seems to be a lot of love in the air tonight! ;)

It's heartwarming to witness. It's truly a lovely community you all have built here, something is newcomers are benefitting from.
I took the phone now to congratulate you on ur IELTS exam ,& I see this:p...
don't be surprised:(...I'm waiting for you guys to upload my documents :p...
half serious half kidding....I had started sorting out my experience letter & Qatar PCC issue since April & now I'm inching closer to getting both resolved....but anyway it won't be untill last week of August that I'll be able to upload my full set docs.
--
by the way I've booked medicals for coming Wednesday....so once it is done all I'd be waiting would be for my reference letter & Qatar PCC....will surely keep u guys posted...I'm sure we all will continue the journey together...
& keep a check on Xibalban for all of us...bring him back.....may be you should help him with ur special skills with damsels to lure him back to PIE...:p...I remember u referring some websites :D...
& Really happy to hear your test went well and bit tensed about the task 2 now that you've mentioned:(...but don't worry you'll get CLB9..:p....

I understand the pressure of the delayed draw & the uncertainty has affected the general sentiment & the mood of our little group here....but hey,everyone please remember that we are looking at "forever in Canada" and a week or two more of wait for that dream,we will take in the right spirit...:)......
I hope all of us stick together & the ones joining in catch up the optimistic vibe to make this ride a lovely amazing one for all...
@andieangel @Wandering Mind @xibalban @mqamar @iamxty @baka @fahadhsheikh @tjsecondtry @Shaun75 and many more whose names I slipped:) @mithu @pessacanada
Thanks for being so thoughtful and mentioning me.
You are really appreciated for all the possible help and motivation.
Looking forward to learn more from you and others .

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Read lot of post on push factor mentioned by Jaybee2,Shaun ,mytimet,etc. prompted me to share my story as well.

I lost my parents wen i was 24. Was alone in India. My sister was settled in canada recently at that time. I tried for student visa in2004. It got rejected. Then I just dumped this whole thought. Life went on. I got decent jobs grafually and started growing professionally. Got married. My wife was never interested in canada thing. In 2015 We went to meet our sister,s family in canada and i was stunned to see life there. The cleanlines, the quality of life ,low population, work life balance , living etiquettes of common person , wide sky to look up at,no pollution, good schooling for kids which is free actually and what not. Later wen they grow up they will get decent jobs ther in canada unlike in India where even 98% scoring is not considered good. And then every yr average cost of schooling of single child is very high.
My wife took time to realise this but then wen I asked her to weigh these points related to our kids future and then take a decision else we wrap up this issue, she realised what I was doing was right. And now she is also pushing me to expedite all this.
Unfortunately my problem is that I M not getting NOI from Ontario. Saskatchewan doesn't need my NOC. My profile is valid till November only. I am at CRS 409. Just hoping it drops to this level b4 that.
Lets see

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Read lot of post on push factor mentioned by Jaybee2,Shaun ,mytimet,etc. prompted me to share my story as well.

I lost my parents wen i was 24. Was alone in India. My sister was settled in canada recently at that time. I tried for student visa in2004. It got rejected. Then I just dumped this whole thought. Life went on. I got decent jobs grafually and started growing professionally. Got married. My wife was never interested in canada thing. In 2015 We went to meet our sister,s family in canada and i was stunned to see life there. The cleanlines, the quality of life ,low population, work life balance , living etiquettes of common person , wide sky to look up at,no pollution, good schooling for kids which is free actually and what not. Later wen they grow up they will get decent jobs ther in canada unlike in India where even 98% scoring is not considered good. And then every yr average cost of schooling of single child is very high.
My wife took time to realise this but then wen I asked her to weigh these points related to our kids future and then take a decision else we wrap up this issue, she realised what I was doing was right. And now she is also pushing me to expedite all this.
Unfortunately my problem is that I M not getting NOI from Ontario. Saskatchewan doesn't need my NOC. My profile is valid till November only. I am at CRS 409. Just hoping it drops to this level b4 that.
Lets see
Though it is of no use now but did u try creating your profile afresh for Ontario NoI? And have u ticked all province while creating profile?

Ontario may reopen and you can always re-enter the pool in case of expiry. But i wish for u to soon get ITA.:)