+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thanks a lot for your suggestion. Yeah that 2 year thingy was on my mind and thus the slight hesitation for SINP over NSNP. Obviously Ontario would be my first preference but since 392 isn't going to take me through EE about time I tried other options. And yes, see you in Canada next year! :)
Do not worry, go for them both, hope that works, at least one of them. Anyway, what's your NOC?

successfinal

Jul 14, 2017
Looks like someone's posting is correct. CIC from now till the end of the year will conduct monthly draw since they want to fit the quota number for 2017(73000). It is such a bad thing since many people can lose CRS points that way. Oh Well i have to improve my english and got high IELTS or CELPIP.

By the way my last ielts result was permanently withdrawn for no fucking reason. Should i keep on with it or switch to CELPIP ?

Thank you,

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
Looks like someone's posting is correct. CIC from now till the end of the year will conduct monthly draw since they want to fit the quota number for 2017(73000). It is such a bad thing since many people can lose CRS points that way. Oh Well i have to improve my english and got high IELTS or CELPIP.

By the way my last ielts result was permanently withdrawn for no fucking reason. Should i keep on with it or switch to CELPIP ?

Thank you,
Try to be optimistic.

How long are you in the game? I've been here for 2 years now. :(
And sadly when my CRS increased, the cut off increased too and the June 6th rules came to be in effect which proved to be against me. But I am still hopeful. You should be too. :)

Cheer up.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
May I say something? I'm only about a week old on this forum and don't mean to transgress the bounds of any established etiquette here, but I have noticed that whenever someone posts anything even remotely negative with regard to the outcome of the draw, they are ridiculed and even bullied by other members.

I am seeing right now, for example, one member on here bullying another for his bad spelling and grammar (when his/her English is nowhere near perfect I might add). I think this is really unnecessary.

I see posts all the time on here, about how it is easy to be pessimistic but it takes courage to be optimistic. I don't believe this to be true. In fact, science has proven this to be false. It just comes easier for some than for others; depends on your genetic makeup... In fact, some thinkers say that it is pessimists who experience and perceive true reality. The rest of us optimists are just delusional.

Don't get me wrong, I am not denying for one minute the benefits and power of delusion. It is wonderful and gets you through the most trying times. My point is that not all of us are predisposed to delusional optimism, and besides realism has its advantages too. Maybe these naysayers can bring to our attention a point we hadn't considered before, something that could be constructive towards our common goal of obtaining that ITA.

Yes, this thread is called the "Ray of Hope," and I can understand that we want to maintain an optimistic vibe here; maybe reading a negative post is unpleasant to you; but have you ever stopped to think that perhaps some come here in search of hope. Maybe they need a place to air out their fears so they can be assuaged? Can we more supportive of our pessimistic "brothers and sisters" here?
Loved the writing....
what you've pointed out is correct including the presence of the 'etiquette'....and the reactions stem from that etiquette...I too entered as a newbie & received my ITA in last draw....during the wait,during moments of doubt,this roh had been so reassuring....and this roh had been a lot helpful one for anyone looking for inputs....people here are the ones who have already done what lies in their control to improve the scores and now eagerly waiting...there's no written down rules,still this ray has been maintained as one of hope :p and optimism with realism left to the million many other threads....that is the reason why people found this to be the most lively one and active one... because this was always one spreading hope and optimism & positivity even in the most desperate times including the days in June when the whole month went without a draw till 28th....:)...
respect your views,but the ray of hope is vibrant of the optimism & you'll see it losing the shine if it is more of conservative analysis....anyway someone prepared to shift from one country where he or she was born & lived to an alien land will already be knowing the math to understand what's going on..;)....
It is like whether we want to discuss more often about the years we've left to live & enjoy or the end that's certain:cool:......

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
I must clarify to all, my post was not directed towards globetrotter2017. It was a general observation and suggestion to the forum.

@Globetrotter2017 since you say bullying was not your intent, I apologise for insinuating otherwise. :)

You know, I have been getting so many hate message cos of you. :( :( :(

But then I like the anonymity of the internet. :)

it's cool yo! :)

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
Loved the writing....
what you've pointed out is correct including the presence of the 'etiquette'....and the reactions stem from that etiquette...I too entered as a newbie & received my ITA in last draw....during the wait,during moments of doubt,this roh had been so reassuring....and this roh had been a lot helpful one for anyone looking for inputs....people here are the ones who have already done what lies in their control to improve the scores and now eagerly waiting...there's no written down rules,still this ray has been maintained as one of hope :p and optimism with realism left to the million many other threads....that is the reason why people found this to be the most lively one and active one... because this was always one spreading hope and optimism & positivity even in the most desperate times including the days in June when the whole month went without a draw till 28th....:)...
respect your views,but the ray of hope is vibrant of the optimism & you'll see it losing the shine if it is more of conservative analysis....anyway someone prepared to shift from one country where he or she was born & lived to an alien land will already be knowing the math to understand what's going on..;)....
It is like whether we want to discuss more often about the years we've left to live & enjoy or the end that's certain:cool:......

@lino82: You know we love you don't you. :)

Reactions: edah and lino82