+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Do not know what to feel....depressed
Being depressed won't get you an ITA. Keep your chin up and do more constructive things like reading or research about Canadian immigration.

Most of us on this thread have been waiting for months and years. We keep our spirits up by telling ourselves and each other that these things take time and all of us will get an ITA sooner or later.

Good luck.

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
Cant keep hanging around here chatting with you, because i have got better things to do on a friday evening, I am writing all:
S - 9
R - 8.5
W - 7.5

If you have a better score, good for you but you certainly dont seem to be a kind person. good luck with your ITA :)
Damm so close. :(
S - 8.5
R - 8.5
W- 7

I guess you win :)

Peace and God bless! :)

Last edited:

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Being depressed won't get you an ITA. Keep your chin up and do more constructive things like reading or research about Canadian immigration.

Most of us on this thread have been waiting for months and years. We keep our spirits up by telling ourselves and each other that these things take time and all of us will get an ITA sooner or later.

Good luck.
I've seen so many videos of Montreal I'll probably arrive there knowing all the places of interest and saying all the neighborhood's names by heart lol.

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
And all I can ask is, who is dsharma123 ? Looks like he is a superstar here
Short version:

He's the one responsible for ending the 28-days interval between 65th and 66th draws, using some kind of weird black magic I never really understood completely. :D

He was expelled from the forum shortly afterwards for offending basically everyone. :rolleyes:

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
Short version:

He's the one responsible for ending the 28-days interval between 65th and 66th draws, using some kind of weird black magic I never really understood completely. :D

He was expelled from the forum shortly afterwards for offending basically everyone. :rolleyes:
The guy who was expelled was his doppelganger. Dharma123 is on a sabbatical!