+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Thank you guys for your positive comment,
Finally,
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics" as famous quote describes. We're just estimating :)
I played around with some regressions before they started publishing pool statistics, and came to the conclusion that the score was related to number of itas issued. It didn't correlate to time between draws or whatever else I tried.

Now that they publish the statistics, I look at the rate of inputs for each score band and estimate based on number of itas issued. My projections are not as optimistic as most people's, and I generally keep them to myself.

I don't see any reason to doubt your analysis. You added the caveat about more people entering now that they know lower scores are possible. That is the biggest risk to scores getting lower in my opinion.

Thanks for the thought and effort.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi @Saj_immigration, I'm afraid I can't help you, you should maybe ask @lino82, @TanakaM or @Wandering Mind they will know for sure.

Sorry for not providing any info on your query.
Hi there. I had asked for a suggestion to Wandering Mind. Thought of asking you as well. So pasting it here again.

SINP has reopened and this time it has my NO.
applying simultaneously doesn't seem right (because you apply to a province stating you are keen on settling down there...from what i read it will be some misrepresentation---though technically you may do so as there is no guarantee on issuance of nomination..so you may apply for both and collect and proceed with the first one that you receive...some province asks to state if you've applied for any other PNP & might base their decision on ur answer...be honest and leave the rest to them )...
coming to the question, are you sure about the timing of NS category B opening???I don't think so...and ur NOC figuring now in sinp means the chance of getting nominated quicky is high...and if the province lists that Noc it means there is demand & hence unless you've something in particular against settling down there for at least 3-4 years ,go grab it...
don't wait for what is not yet known....:)...
more insight will come in from seniors.....;)..

Reactions: andieangel

ishaannayyyar

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm risking my job. I think they are going to chuck me out, if they monitor my activity on this forum, while in the hours of my job.:p:D
no one can tell no one, if there is a draw today, i cannot find an explaination - why did not they rgive a draw on wednesday and why will they give it today **thinks hard**

Reactions: dimidaza