+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

BalJoshi

Jul 27, 2017
Sli
has anyone had any trouble opening up the completed wes report, it it this morning but its just blank when i open..just need my certificate number n can apply for a possible draw today ?

or was the cert number different to the reference number?

thanks
Slightly different than reference number, they add Alphabets after our reference number, like in mine they had added IMM at the end of the reference number.

Reactions: CCanadavis

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Good analysis, Not that bad but I would love to add my prediction to these, by the end of November people with 400 CRS will be celebrating their success and in December we will likely see the BREAK of the wall of CRS 399 and less score, I'm pretty sure about it, coz soon CIC will booming us again with 3800, 3900, even 4000 or more ITAs to get to their established target (I mean PR issuance guys, not ITAs issuance), so hope for the best and we have to be patient and we all get our ITAs ;):)
An this very moment, some CIC agents are having their vacation time or other break period, you don't believe me, check out other years of this period.
As @andieangel always repeats, our ITAs are on the way! :) Yayyyyyy ;):p
I love this analysis:p...than the previous lengthy one:(....
I too believe this 400 is just a number and CIC also wouldn't be bothered about cut off going down..they have that fsw 6 point criteria with minimum 67pts to keep a check on the kind of ppl they let in...and the rest is basically an equation on cic target ITAs vs ppl entering the pool...
believe me,there's no unlimited supply of wanna be immigrants(with high CRS potential)...and cut off will come down below 400 for sure..:)..
--

edah

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you guys for your positive comment, I'm seen some people familiar with numbers.
Please keep these notes in mind:
1-There is an increase trend in pool size around 3-5 % and we can expect this trend go up in next rounds.
2-The rate of successful application per ITA is around 70%.
3-We are working with a sample size of 50k and we should normalize the outliers. When you do that, people between 400 and 450 (10k people) will be receiving 2k ITAs per round. As a result you'll end up with possibly a 500 more people stuck between 400-415 each round, so each 4 rounds that the score not going below 415 they will need an additional round because of the new people joining to the pool. So my calculations showing me that we'll need at least 8 rounds until reaching 410 threshold.

Finally,
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics" as famous quote describes. We're just estimating :)
I am starting to think that you are a CIC employee and you just had some pitty for us and gave us some insight :eek::eek::confused::confused:
/me paranoid :D:D

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
What's your CRS, just to be sure how quick you will get ITA? ;)
Hi there. I had asked for a suggestion to Wandering Mind. Thought of asking you as well. So pasting it here again.

SINP has reopened and this time it has my NOC. I was already planning to apply for NS Category B when they'd open it again of course. Should I wait for NS category B to open or apply for SINP now? The reason behind asking this is I am assuming I can't simultaneously apply for multiple Provincial Nominee Program. Correct me if am wrong. 392 ain't getting me there anytime soon so thinking of alternatives.

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
I love this analysis:p...than the previous lengthy one:(....
I too believe this 400 is just a number and CIC also wouldn't be bothered about cut off going down..they have that fsw 6 point criteria with minimum 67pts to keep a check on the kind of ppl they let in...and the rest is basically an equation on cic target ITAs vs ppl entering the pool...
believe me,there's no unlimited supply of wanna be immigrants(with high CRS potential)...and cut off will come down below 400 for sure..:)..
--
I so hope your words come true very soon! :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi there. I had asked for a suggestion to Wandering Mind. Thought of asking you as well. So pasting it here again.

SINP has reopened and this time it has my NOC. I was already planning to apply for NS Category B when they'd open it again of course. Should I wait for NS category B to open or apply for SINP now? The reason behind asking this is I am assuming I can't simultaneously apply for multiple Provincial Nominee Program. Correct me if am wrong. 392 ain't getting me there anytime soon so thinking of alternatives.
Hi @Saj_immigration, I'm afraid I can't help you, you should maybe ask @lino82, @TanakaM or @Wandering Mind they will know for sure.

Sorry for not providing any info on your query.

Didier85

Star Member
May 7, 2017
My previsions (if there is no draw today):

68th draw: 02 august CRS 438
69th draw: 16 august CRS 432
70th draw: 30 august CRS 427
71th draw: 13 september CRS 423

What do you think?

Reactions: seaheart and cnrp

cnrp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-12-2017
My previsions (if there is no draw today):

68th draw: 02 august CRS 438
69th draw: 16 august CRS 432
70th draw: 30 august CRS 427
71th draw: 13 september CRS 423

What do you think?
Bro if we have 3 rounds between 02-30 August, 2017 the score will go below 420 for sure.