+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Aryaesh

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
hi guys !

I spoke with my consultant today. Now the below is just THEIR OPINION.

According to them, there is unnecessary panic for the draw not happening. My consultant was saying that there is a HUGE deficit on previous year targets as well which Canada has to fill this year and is successfully doing so via EE (that was the reason for a massive hike in last two quarters). Also, the delay is because applications are being processed and trends being analysed. They should be back with a bang soon with lower CRS and more ITAs soon enough. According to my consultant, the score should be around 430 in a months time.

Definitely feeling more encouraged after the conversation, and thought of sharing with the group.

I also AFFIRM : There is a draw today :) Sending it out in the universe :)

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi all

Good day. Im new to this group... I have received my IELTS results and waiting for my WES (Bachelors degree). I have experience of over 7 years in IT as Business Analyst. My IELTS score is overall 8. L 9, R 8.5, S 7, W 7. I'm 29 years. can any one kindly advise whether i stand chance to receive invite by next April? Thanks.

dr.anisha

Jun 30, 2017
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
hi guys !

According to them, there is unnecessary panic for the draw not happening. My consultant was saying that there is a HUGE deficit on previous year targets as well which Canada has to fill this year and is successfully doing so via EE (that was the reason for a massive hike in last two quarters). Also, the delay is because applications are being processed and trends being analysed. They should be back with a bang soon with lower CRS and more ITAs soon enough. According to my consultant, the score should be around 430 in a months time.

Definitely feeling more encouraged after the conversation, and thought of sharing with the group.

FEELING QUITE RELAXED AND POSITIVE AGAIN AFTER READING THIS...THANKS FOR SHARING

dr.anisha

Jun 30, 2017
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Hi all

Good day. Im new to this group... I have received my IELTS results and waiting for my WES (Bachelors degree). I have experience of over 7 years in IT as Business Analyst. My IELTS score is overall 8. L 9, R 8.5, S 7, W 7. I'm 29 years. can any one kindly advise whether i stand chance to receive invite by next April? Thanks.
CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR IELTS RESULT. HAVE U CALCULATED YOUR CRS?

Reactions: kingofpsg

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all

Next April...Why do you think that..
Assuming you are unmarried and the WES report says Bachelors's.. your score would be 430ish...you are great to go once you get your WES

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Next April...Why do you think that..
Assuming you are unmarried and the WES report says Bachelors's.. your score would be 430ish...you are great to go once you get your WES
Thanks for your reply. Im married. So if my wife takes IELTS and WES, then it goes to 429. Am i still good for this year? As Ill be 30 years old in April ...

dr.anisha

Jun 30, 2017
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
thanks for your reply. i did calculate and it is around 409. If my wife attempts IELTS and gets average score of 6 in all levels and her WES (bachelors) done, then the point goes to 429.
429 is a good score.... make ur wife give IELTS. I think within a month or two, u shall recieve ITA. need not wait till april.

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
On the CIC website, everytime I try to login to my EE account, after I enter my login credentials, I am redirected to home page of CIC website.
Everytime I have to try multiple login attempts before I reach to the security question page. And then I am able to login successfully after minimum 4-5 attempts each time. I am trying to login with Chrome and Firefox, but in both the browsers I have to attempt several times before I finally reach my profile page.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Please suggest a solution...
Try incognito mode in chrome works for me Everytime

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Provide documentation from the Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS) showing your:
Candidate Membership as an Associate Information Technology Professional(AITP); or,Certified Membership as an Information Systems Professional(I.S.P); or, Certified Membership as an Information Technology Certified Professional of Canada(ITCP).For more information, visit the provincial regulator the Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS).

How to get above certificate ... Any one have idea about this. SINP want this certificate..

Ricky1124

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys... im new to this forum. Right now my score is 421 and my work permit is expired.. I applied for work permit before expiration date. What should I do know?

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
hi guys !

Thanks for sharing this, although it's common sense... Just to clarify what does he mean that CRS will be 430 in a month??? :confused: It should be today's cut off if hopefully there's a draw!

Reactions: Wacky1.nash