+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
minimum score should be around 440 this time
Doesn't matter. It might be 440 or 425 or 450. What will happen is that it will be sub 400. It might take until late this year or early next. But sub 400 is happening.

What CIC will realise eventually is that Canada is the second biggest country in the world and only has 36 million (or whatever the exact number is ) people.

There is room for us all and the quicker CIC realise this the easier it will be for them.

So, it doesn't matter. Only a matter of time and I can wait. :cool:

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hey guys,

So I submitted my profile yesterday and my points measure up to 470. What are the odds that I might be picked next draw ?

Do they prioritize date of submission ?

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Why do I feel s
The GC Key has no problems, the problem is with me. I revoked it, and purged my profile.
Don't worry guys, didn't intend to crib here. Rather, I shall try my best to defeat the current adversities (and there are numerous right now), and shall come around. Please don't stall the Yukon party, send me pictures :).
Why do I feel so sad about this. I wish for you to overcome all the obstacles and that all you desire for come through for you. Cheers man

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

So I submitted my profile yesterday and my points measure up to 470. What are the odds that I might be picked next draw ?

Do they prioritize date of submission ?
Only as a tie-breaker, the primary criteria is CRS.

kuber101

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Don't do this. If they notice a large traffic they may think its a Denial of service and get the server down. This happened when Trump became President.

If the page is down, we can't expect a draw. Give it time. BREATHE!
Even with 100s of us using this service to check web changes, won't bring their server down, since most are hitting F5 every few seconds anyways.

Last edited: