+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Tagging him, added the most required jinx in the thread in order to summon the draw early for all of you. For me, the Canadian dream is partly over. I need to gather myself, and a lot!!
hi,that's a bit sad to hear that one of us saying 'canadian dream partly over' :(...
we don't know what is happening but may be you should find a way to work around the problem even if it takes a while;)....we all would be happy to partake in the publishing ceremony of your first fiction that you'll write from ur beautiful beach side Prince Edward Island home:D...& without you the magic of the Himalayan will be lost....:confused:
keep the flame alive,nothing is over ever unless it is over in ur heart...and I'm sure you'll have a bunch of friends waiting for you on ur landing :):p....
find a way.....:).....
All the best to everyone waiting for the draw...
@mqamar happy to learn u received ur nomination....that was fast:)....

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
X

xibalban

I think your posts are due to GC key issue.
The GC Key has no problems, the problem is with me. I revoked it, and purged my profile.
Don't worry guys, didn't intend to crib here. Rather, I shall try my best to defeat the current adversities (and there are numerous right now), and shall come around. Please don't stall the Yukon party, send me pictures :).

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
The GC Key has no problems, the problem is with me.
Don't worry guys, didn't intend to crib here. Rather, I shall try my best to defeat the current adversities (and there are numerous right now), and shall come around. Please don't stall the Yukon party, send me pictures :).
Wow..like being a true gentleman breaking up with his girlfriend. "The problem is not with you, it's me." :( No Yukon party without you!

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Well, I realised that I am not quite ready for Canada. I ain't up to their standards, yet. I need time!! I might come back next year, not sure though.
I'm so sorry to hear that. :oops:
You're one of the many good ones here in this forum. ;)

I'm sure you'll get in later, so I wish you the best of luck my friend. :D

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
@iamxty, @andieangel, @Wandering Mind, @baka , @arunroy007, @ivancabrer, @mqamar1994, @lino82, @KingKurly, @tjsecondtry, @pessacanada, @Karnesh, and above all @Dsharma123. Sorry as I missed many names there :p.

Nothing!! Just attracting their attention, that's all :).
My updates: I am not in the pool any more. I ended up revoking my GC-Key, ain't I crazy? You bet!!
My dear friend, please don't lose your hope, one day you will be in Canada, I'm sure about it, we will organize a nice party to welcome you :);)
Please stay with us, we need you :)