+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

qwerty69

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Good luck tomorrow guys! I have my IELTS test this Saturday and if my ECA isn't delayed, hopefully we should be in the pool by mid August.

I still keep my prediction of 436 if they issue ~3200 ITAs again (but crossing fingers for more ITAs)

manisha575

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER 25-11-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line 05-02-15
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
Interview........
waived..3rd line updated 10-03-2015,sent fbi n other additional documents on 16th march 2015
Passport Req..
DM 21st May 2015,PPR 22nd May
VISA ISSUED...
Got passports back n copr on 11th june 2015
You're welcome.
Hey friend... I have one more question for you ...My brother recieve an email in his cic account today with subject "you have accepted nomination froom Ontario" and has all the instructions that what need to done after ITA. This is not a nomination certificate..right? He will receive a hard copy of nomination by post?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hey friend... I have one more question for you ...My brother recieve an email in his cic account today with subject "you have accepted nomination froom Ontario" and has all the instructions that what need to done after ITA. This is not a nomination certificate..right? He will receive a hard copy of nomination by post?
The hard copy of the nomination certificate will come by post.

Good luck.

Reactions: lino82

Pranavpal

Jun 2, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Stupid ielts didn't release my result on 21st :mad::mad::mad:
Now oinp in closed :/
Will it open this year or next year now :rolleyes:

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Dear All, let me seize this opportunity again to encourage and give HOPE to someone in this thread. People who were in ROH 67 may remember my story, but for the sake of people who were not there and to avoid you guys having to crack your brains on the post instead of "Refesh party" I will share the story again. My immigration journey started officially in Dec of 2015 when I rgistered for my ECA with WES. result came out in February and i didnt do the IELTS till July 2016 and my result was LRSW 6,8.5,7,7. Truth be told, i didnt prepare for that test and I didnt know the impact of the test on my CRS score so I was happy to have at least entered the pool. On entering the pool, my score was 332 and I thought there was no hope of ITA for me except I pursued PNPs and/or Student Visa. I stopped the latter when I was rejected in the first school I aplied to and again because my baby was barely 2 years old and we wouldnt be able to afford child minding costs couple with my own school fees. Anyway, I started researching PNPs and settled for SINP. I applied for the Feb 14 intake and got rejected due to incomplete documentation. I started gathering documents together for the next intake , only for my NOC to be yanked off their OID list. By this time i had joined several forums and I discovered that my best option was to retake IELTS. I did and my May 25th result was LRSW 7.5,6.5,7,7 and there went my money down the drain:(. However, with my husband's IELTS , my score improved from 332 to 344. I continued to study and took the test again for the 3rd time on July 8th and only just got my result today. LRSW 8,8.5,7.5,7. and I am happy to inform you that my CSR is now 410 and should move to 418 as soon as we have my spouse's WES report.

Now I know i have bored some peeps with my lenghty story but I hope I have been able to at least give HOPE to one person. Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

KINGKURLY (I am screaming your name intentionally,)go deal with that test NOW