+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello I have a quick question reg LOR. I got my LOR and it listed my role and that I am a full time employee and my daily job duties. But my employer is not willing to include salary details on the letter.

1) Is it ok if I include my last hike letter and payslips? given that my LOR doesnt have any details related to my salary
2) My employer has put his contact details on the LOR , is it still mandatory to get her business card? My employer doesnt have any business card.

Pls advice

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello I have a quick question reg LOR. I got my LOR and it listed my role and that I am a full time employee and my daily job duties. But my employer is not willing to include salary details on the letter.

1) Is it ok if I include my last hike letter and payslips? given that my LOR doesnt have any details related to my salary
2) My employer has put his contact details on the LOR , is it still mandatory to get her business card? My employer doesnt have any business card.

Pls advice
Hie there,
1) Yes, it's OK to include payslips and write this in you LOE
2) No need to include business card if all info were indicated in your LOR

Good luck!

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hie there,
1) Yes, it's OK to include payslips and write this in you LOE
2) No need to include business card if all info were indicated in your LOR

Good luck!
Thanks a lot , And one more question reg POF.
I have an FD worth 20000 CAD$ , What all documents should I get from the bank? Is just an FD certificate showing this amount suffice? or
Do we need to get a letter from the bank mentioning that these are liquid funds and should that letter include from when this FD is maintained?

I am getting all my documents ready for ONIP application submission :)

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Thanks a lot , And one more question reg POF.
I have an FD worth 20000 CAD$ , What all documents should I get from the bank? Is just an FD certificate showing this amount suffice? or
Do we need to get a letter from the bank mentioning that these are liquid funds and should that letter include from when this FD is maintained?

I am getting all my documents ready for ONIP application submission :)
For OINP, you don't need a letter from the bank. Your Fixed Deposit certificates or bank statements (last 6 months) will suffice.

Good luck.