jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all!
I am eagerly anticipating tomorrow's draw (I do almost every Wednesday). My prediction for tomorrow is cut off of mid 420s. I realize that while there are a lot of people joining the pool daily, the masses are at 420 and below. Therefore it shouldn't take long for the score to reach 420.
#my personal opinion
#No calculations done! ;)

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
It's a refresh party day! Hope next draw will happen in some hours :)
Please do not kill your F5 :D:D:D
I want now more ITAs than discussing the CRS decreasing because if there are more ITAs (exemple 3500 or 3700) that would bring down automatically CRS ;) Anyway, I'll catch you up friends later, should get some sleep before party :p

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto
It's a refresh party day! Hope next draw will happen in some hours :)
Please do not kill your F5 :D:D:D
I want now more ITAs than discussing the CRS decreasing because if there are more ITAs (exemple 3500 or 3700) that would bring down automatically CRS ;) Anyway, I'll catch you up friends later, should get some sleep before party :p
Hopefully the ITAs amount can reach 3.8k again

Make ITAs great again!:rolleyes:

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Well I am over 30 and my birthday is in 6 weeks so I will loose some points then. So lets see what happens.
Created my profile today, sitting at 444. Shall I be happy or worried?
Even if you lose 5 points now, your chance of getting an ITA in the next draw is still very high.

Just imagine us sitting at below 410. :eek: Should we be worried? o_O Nah! Cut-off will eventually go down!:) CIC, have mercy on your crazy future citizens! Bring back 3.8k ITAs! :D

comeafteralone

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi everyone,

If you stand a chance of getting ITA with your current CRS score, there is no need to get provincial nomination right? I received Letter of interest from Ontario but the processing fee for provincial nomination costs $1500 ...

raj2017

May 22, 2017
I'll tell you how I did it.....
I never did quit....I reserved my right to smoke any moment I choose....and that took the pressure of quitting away from me...I just postponed the next smoke....
I could smoke it at next break....and then I pushed it to the next day....and believe me if you push off for five six days,the nicotine driven urge will subside...
---
even today I reserve my right to smoke and i'vent quit ....I'll start again once I retire... :p...
there's nothing to beat a lit cigarette on ur lip to give u company between the 'peg-breaks' at a poolside bar with friends in the evening:p....
smoking is awesome but it kills early:(....so I've put off that enjoyment untill I'm done with few others on my list first :D...
it is true, that smoking kills, however i pet myself by saying since you are smoking only 3 at max 4 a day, it wont gonna harm you, i dont know is it true or not, i think i should try postponing my smoking interval that may work,, thanks good idea to work on

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Even if you lose 5 points now, your chance of getting an ITA in the next draw is still very high.

Just imagine us sitting at below 410. :eek: Should we be worried? o_O Nah! Cut-off will eventually go down!:) CIC, have mercy on your crazy future citizens! Bring back 3.8k ITAs! :D
dude i am at 405 and i think we should not worry at all bc it is very apparent that we are not going to get ITA in next draw and for matter of facts, next 4 draws we should start worrying from 5 draw from now. however, if CIC would be wise enough and start issuing 3800 ITA per draw then it is a different story.