+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto
As I can see, activities in this thread have slowed down recently. Earlier we had almost 150 pages per week. But now it is less than 15 pages per day.
maybe it is indication that peaple are now joining pool at a lower speed than in june and first half of july.
Maybe those very high rate was caused by graduation period in colleges.
If it is true, then CRS can fall below 420 in September and below 410 in November-December
It can easily fall bellow 420 if back to back draws happen, let's just hope we get a draw this Wednesday

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
If you have received NOI from Ontario, you should certainly consider that as an option. I've been on this forum for 2 years, and have seen all types of predictions. The only thing I can tell you is that CIC is extremely unpredictable, so the more immigration options you have in your pocket, the better.
Thanks man.

CA_India

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
when u apply for fsw EE it is immaterial which province you choose,except,
1. If you haven't ticked Ontario,they won't send you notification of interest (NOI) even if you qualify their selection criteria.
2. If you've selected only Quebec,ur application will be rejected as Qubec PR is not through normal FSW EE & Quebec selection certificate is required as the first step.

so,you are just fine with selecting Ontario...and you aren't even bound to stay there as well,unless in future you use Ontario nomination to secure ur ITA & PR..
Having selected Ontario makes you fulfill the basic criteria for them to send you an NOI if ur profile is of interest to them..
I am not sure but I think you don't get the option to select quebec when you make a profile under fsw. Please correct me if I am wrong.

gbrv85

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
I am confused after reading your post. I applied for federal and am pretty sure that there was no option for "all provinces", so I chose 'ontario' though I am applying for federal (and never applied for provincial) because I saw some posts saying it is just a field does not make a difference which province you choose, did I do something wrong? plz reply urgently, I am getting anxious seeing this post.

I believe that it has no impact on your application since you have applied directly to the federal govt.

In my case, I am very much dependent on Ontario PNP program, so raised a question.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it may sound like "I had been there & done it:(..."
but from smoking 20-25 cigarettes a day I quit with my last puff on 30th June 2014...:)...
a consultant told me my score of 350+ had no chance (without telling me how ielts will change the game--I hadn't written & she gave me the minimum band while hypothising:mad:) ...I found out what ielts does to CRS...
both these cases,the solution was simple...
1.I have to quit it hard way
2.I have to hit it hard way

It worked both the times:p...
prep prep prep for listening & reading and U'll seal it..
mentally work on as many topics on speaking & writing in ur break times...and for speed try writing few essays at least.....
All the best my friend....:)
Thanks lino. Couldn't agree with you more. There is no simple way, just the hard way. BTW 20-25 fags is awful lot. I must admit you are a very determined man. I had on times when i used to take like 10-12, these days i take like 5-6 on avg. But to go from 20 to none just like that, it takes a lot of inner power. Your story was worth sharing and i want to thank your for doing that with me :)

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
As I can see, activities in this thread have slowed down recently. Earlier we had almost 150 pages per week. But now it is less than 15 pages per day.
maybe it is indication that peaple are now joining pool at a lower speed than in june and first half of july.
If it is true, then CRS can fall below 420 in September and below 410 in November-December
I have seen lots of people use very scientific methods to predict the coming cut offs and some I agree with, some I don't and some I'm just not clever enough to understand. But this is one that I do understand and do agree with!

gbrv85

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Hey, well you indirectly replied my question. So you selected "All Provinces and Territories" option and you did receive NOI from Ontario.

Just to clarify once again, you didn't select any option other than All Provinces and Territories? Please confirm.

Dear All,

This is Affy85...

Good morning and prayers that all of us land in Canada...This is going to be a big family of ours.

I have been closely watching ROH thread sbut didnt quite get a chance to engage...So here I am...

First and foremost please visit this link :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how-ee.asp

This clearly states that if you click all provinces then they can send u NOI's thats it...U accept or not its upto U.And where is Quebec mentioned in first place.Your application gets rejected if u get nomination and then the province withdraws it and then u still apply for PR.Thats what it says...

I myself clicked all provinces and I got NOI from Ontario...But havent accepted it yet.I was all tensed after this message doing circles on ROH....Please guys dont scare all of us...If anyone has any more updates on this please do respond.

Regards,
Affy

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
I am not sure but I think you don't get the option to select quebec when you make a profile under fsw. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I don't remember having seen Quebec under the options but yesterday someone was telling his EE application got rejected with a reason for selecting 'quebec' ....anyway Qubec has a different process as i read from CIC yesterday and even shared the link here (few pages back)
anyway in FSW EE the question about ur preferred province is an immaterial one as even though u keep one,in the end you can always choose another province for landing / settling as long as you haven't used any particular provinces nomination...if nomination has been used for securing ITA and PR obviously the province's conditions will be binding...
---

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey, well you indirectly replied my question. So you selected "All Provinces and Territories" option and you did receive NOI from Ontario.

Just to clarify once again, you didn't select any option other than All Provinces and Territories? Please confirm.
I personally just selected All Provinces and Territories, none else, and I received NOI.

Vinsoni09

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Guys I have Have update my profile, shall I press revert change to effect the change or wait for change

affy1985

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London

I checked it ....I clicked Ontario and All provinces.....And for the record there is no Quebec in the list....So needless worrying all along...

Reactions: lino82 and gbrv85

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why would graduation time have anything to do with the high new profile creation rate? You need to have IETLS plus one year of working experience before you can apply for EE.

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
They removed the option in one of 2017's updates, but I remember the option being there when I created a profile last year.

It's for the best though, since it's not really a "valid" option to choose Quebec for FSW

Reactions: iamxty and lino82