KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ah you have hit my target location, my friend. I went to Laurier University in Waterloo and that's where I want to go back to hence why I would jump at a NOI from Ontario. Never been to Calgary, but for her to like it better that Waterloo it must be good.
You and i, mate, we are going to have a pint of Guinness. Don't know how popular it is in NI, but wasn't my fav for sure. But will do to recall some of Ireland with ye ;) I went to Belfast once for a day, lovely city i must say. Are you from Belfast mate?

My sis n family actually lives in Kitchener. Just bro-in-law will be attending Uni at Waterloo. I myself would have gone to Simon Fraser Uni if only the damn international officer had not discouraged me to apply. 30 points would have been in the bag ou la la. Hang on, you went to uni there rite! are you not getting any points for that?

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But that should also bring points shouldn't it? I mean we with kids will surely bring more money, start working immediately and they are getting 1, 2, 3 or more for price of 1 applicant! We are expanding Canadian population in an instant! Right? Back me up here! :D
I object your honor lol. Poor me, still single here :p

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I don't understand this advice. The correct answer is written on the IRCC website. In black and white. IRCC have gone to lengths to show that this answer is not correct:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Quote:
Document requirements
The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.

This isn't ambiguous in the slightest, it says you must disclose everything. I've clarified this myself with IRCC on the phone today: They don't care about your net worth (i.e. if you have debts they're only a problem if you borrowed that money to show POF) but they clearly ask you to provide information about ALL bank accounts and ALL debts you have to ensure that you have not borrowed them for the purpose of providing POF.

Whether or not IRCC will find out about other bank accounts and loans is perhaps another matter, but if you do fail to disclose certain accounts and IRCC subsequently finds out about them then don't come complaining that you've received a five year ban from Canada for misrepresentation.

Failure to disclose something which could be viewed in a negative light by IRCC (something like another bank account showing loan repayments coming from it seems a good example) seems to me like a perfect reason to reject someone and then ban them for misrepresentation.
Thanks for input. I will do it according to my lawyers advice which I have in written. You do it your way.

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Yes, you are absolutely right. they expect you to stay in that particular province but its not compulsory.
Legally no, but I've heard that you have to show rent receipts and pay stubs to prove that you're staying in the province that nominated you. I'm not sure about this, maybe someone can confirm this.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Great to see 'mature people' (I use that phrase in the broadest sense as you can tell by reading my posts) my own age on here. Makes me feel like I'm not past it yet. :)
Honestly I am not mature. I am about 20 years old, except I have been about 20 for over 20 years :eek: ... too bad our ages are calculated based on date of birth rather than how old we act and feel ... o_O