+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

sacmanitin

Aug 10, 2016
Guys , I am trying to create a second profile using the same GC Key .
After certain step the website suggest that I would be eligible for Express Entry option but on continuing the same getting the below msg

Our Online Services Are Currently Down

Anyone experienced this ? Any alternate ways . Thank you in Advance !

Gur3392

Jul 6, 2017
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-04-2018
AOR Received.
08-04-2018
Hi everyone,

I have experience on cash from India but my employer is willing to provide all the necessary documents. Currently I m holding Pgwp.Is cash experience acceptable.

Experts advice please
Thanks in advance

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi everyone,

I have experience on cash from India but my employer is willing to provide all the necessary documents. Currently I m holding Pgwp.Is cash experience acceptable.

Experts advice please
Thanks in advance
Hi,

What do you mean by cash experience?

Reactions: baka

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hahaha! You made my day! But hey, I am a priceless treasure. One of a kind. Exotic beauty. To be fair to all of you, I can cook something for our Yukon party. Who wants to have a taste of the Singaporean chili crab? Sounds good, right?:)

By the way, thank you for that link. Now I realized, I might want to live in Ontario after all. I thought my birthday is a nationwide holiday since a friend who lives in Alberta told me about this holiday. Anyway, wherever I go, I declare my birthday as a holiday! And I might just escape the harsh winter somewhere in Southeast Asia, where summer is all year round ;) So there's that, easy-peasy to guess! :p:D
I'm in lol. I watched one hour travel and food program with Singaporean food specific. Count me in totally lol

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi!
I'm just catching up on the thread.
I'd like to jump in here if you don't mind.
I'm in the process of searching for jobs since my score is extremely low. I have read on CIC website that a job offer has to be in skill level O, A or B. My question to you is, what type of job would be offered at a retail store?
If I were you, I'd be wary of jobs where you've to pay someone to get in.

Please be aware that a lot of fraudulent agencies operate in Canada and one of the reasons why the points were brought down from 600 to 50 for arranged employment is to clamp down on these so-called job arrangers.

I don't want to discourage you but it's very difficult, if not downright impossible, to get a job in a country while you're living somewhere else.

Try LinkedIn or other job sites like Monster and stay clear of fraudulent agencies.

Good luck.

Last edited: