+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
I have the website showing date submitted as July 12, 11am but then they sent me the email around 12:40pm...
I really have no idea how I could find out if I was in the pool at the time of the draw because it seems like the draw happened at 12:31pm... What do you think?
to be blunt,there's a possibility that the cut off time may have been just before ur profile became active...
but there's no reason to panic..u are above 440 & that means you are among the top EE profiles in the pool after the draw taking out all above 440...just hold on till the next draw...
however you may wait for another 3 hrs or so as yesterday around that time only the draw happened and as per cic notification earlier,it may take upto 24hrs to reflect any updates / receive communications etc..

Last edited:

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You are such a delightful person, sometimes sarcastic but that only compliments you ;) BTW Marin Cilic is play in the Wimbledon semi-finals. Good luck to you and Croatia for tomorrow :)
Thanks! You too are a lovely person! We all here are! ;)

O thanks for info, not much of sport person but always in for a good match! :)

eo_gks

Jul 13, 2017
to be blunt,there's a possibility that the cut off time may have been just before ur profile became active...
but there's no reason to panic..u are above 440 & that means you are among the top EE profiles on the pool after the draw taking out all above 440...just hold on till the next draw...
however you may wait for another 3 hrs or so as yesterday around that time only the draw happened and as per cic notification earlier,it may take upto 24hrs to reflect any updates / receive communications etc..
I wish there was a way to find the exact time when I got into the pool but I guess I will have to wait some more hours and see what happens..
Thanks for your response:)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I wish there was a way to find the exact time when I got into the pool but I guess I will have to wait some more hours and see what happens..
Thanks for your response:)
While waiting for your ITA, join us and have fun with us! :D

Reactions: andieangel

Adrouault

Apr 26, 2017
Waiting for my ECA from WES. Everything was sent off about a week ago, so hopefully in the next month. Then to get PNP from Ontario.

When I took the CELPIP on a weekend in Toronto, I was definitely not the only American in the testing room. Funny.

cankrk

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
On 6th july, only 2,000 applicants had scores above 440 that means 1200 more people joined the pool in the last 6 days because of PNP. Number of candidates, between 400-430, not increasing by a significant margin also shows that many people got PNP in the last few days.

Sorry, if you think this shit is too deep or utter rubbish, it's just my 2 cents.let me know if you like it. Pointing mistakes in my writing is highly appreciated.
Why do you think that these are candidates because of PNP? There's lot of candidates 451-600 tier, on average more than 50 per day. And for pre-last draw it was 80 per day. If this trend was steady at 50 per day it made 300 only in this tier. I must say, that I'm still wondering who are these candidates, as they were the reason for the spike in CRS in pre-last draw. I assume that are recent graduates, especially within Canada. What do you think guys?

rekhabishop

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
I've got a score of 438, and an offer of nomination from ontario. However, I am not sure, if I really should take that nomination or not.
Any advice is welcome. :)

Reactions: andieangel