+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Dinu_J

Star Member
May 30, 2017
For those of you are 442 and above will receive a message for sure within the next few hours.
The wait is killing me..
Can't be certain on whether I made the cut off in terms of priority standing of profiles in the pool.
Sunited my application only yesterday.

sohamk

Jul 31, 2017
Hi Friends... have mixed feelings right now.. can some1 pls help... submitted my profile with 480 points on 25th July... also registered in job bank... I should have got the ita but my profile is showing no new messages neither i have got an email... can some1 pl help...

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends... have mixed feelings right now.. can some1 pls help... submitted my profile with 480 points on 25th July... also registered in job bank... I should have got the ita but my profile is showing no new messages neither i have got an email... can some1 pl help...
dont worry.. it takes some time.. you are good to receive a confirmation mail.. Just wait for couple of hours..

Reactions: sohamk

sohamk

Jul 31, 2017
dont worry.. it takes some time.. you are good to receive a confirmation mail.. Just wait for couple of hours..
Thanx buddy for your response... :) i hope i get it before i sleep tonight!! :D was just anxious as many people have received the emails...

cheers!!

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx buddy for your response... :) i hope i get it before i sleep tonight!! :D was just anxious as many people have received the emails...

cheers!!
ha ha ha.. i am also awaiting for that.. :)

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Congratulations to everyone who made it..

Can someone help me, I have a different situation. I am standing at 393 and NOC 2283. I got a mai 8 hrs back that my profile is updated but when checked there is no message. What might be the update? Any leads??