+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

CSFEB18

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Did you read, that despite being in the Engineering domain, I am an aspiring writer. It so happens, I may never have to cook up fictional stories, as I already got a whole story amidst my life's switchbacks.
And your story will teach one too many a lesson or two about life. About how to survive against all odds (also read that you were caught in an accident) and about following your dream despite all the hurdles. Be it becoming a writer, or writing books while sitting in your beautiful backyard, in a beautiful house in PEI. :)

X

xibalban

And your story will teach one too many a lesson or two about life. About how to survive against all odds (also read that you were caught in an accident) and about following your dream despite all the hurdles. Be it becoming a writer, or writing books while sitting in your beautiful backyard, in a beautiful house in PEI. :)
Unlike in Aesop's Fables, the grapes aren't sour. Although I received NOI from Ontario, and I was not in a position to apply, I still feel PEI is where my final destination lies.