AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Seniors, need ur help.
I was at 450 CRS score till last week. Now my profile shows 475 points. They have awarded me full points for 3 years experience, even though i have only 2years 10 months experience. Not able to figure out about this. If my profile gets picked will it this cause any issue?
If a remember correctly, you can only choose the month and year in work experience, but not the day. This can cause some inconsistencies in the application. This should NOT cause any trouble as long as you put the correct month, as it shows in the reference letter.

softmallowgum

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hey guys, when filling the profile under CEC, what number do you put in proof of funds? Since in CEC, proof of funds are not required?

Also, how long does the EE profile update your score after you update your info?

Thank you! Hopefully we all get ITAs!

Raghu_21

May 26, 2017
If a remember correctly, you can only choose the month and year in work experience, but not the day. This can cause some inconsistencies in the application. This should NOT cause any trouble as long as you put the correct month, as it shows in the reference letter.
Yeah but even if i calculate years and months, it still comes to 2years 10 months and not 3 years. Do they calculate as per the work hours?

Reactions: mpka291

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors, need ur help.
I was at 450 CRS score till last week. Now my profile shows 475 points. They have awarded me full points for 3 years experience, even though i have only 2years 10 months experience. Not able to figure out about this. If my profile gets picked will it this cause any issue?
well i would strongly recommend declining the ITA in that case if you get it

but if the cut off score is less than 450, then i think you can still accept ITA. but make sure in LoE you mention that you should only ahve 450 points, and even with that score you are above cut off

but if the cut off today is >451 ,then 100% decline the ITA... otherwise they will reject you for misinterpretation

good luck everyone

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
answer is no

Hello Everyone,
Just a quick question. I had withdrawn my previous profile because of the ECA issue. Now when i create a new profile do i answer yes to "i have applied to IRCC before" and do i put in the UCI number from the withdrawn profile?[/QUOTE

X

xibalban

Hey friends, how is the bunch doing (I mean our wild bunch)?
Just dropped by to conjure a draw, soon (very very soon).

Also, to congratulate our dear friend @iamxty on receipt of her Ontario nomination. We now know, precisely, what IRCC had been patiently waiting for to conduct a draw; her 600 points!

dimidaza

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Yeah but even if i calculate years and months, it still comes to 2years 10 months and not 3 years. Do they calculate as per the work hours?
yes, they calculate full time as 30 hours per week. while in my country fullt ime is 40 hrs/week for example

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Also, to congratulate our dear friend @iamxty on receipt of her Ontario nomination. We now know, precisely, what IRCC had been patiently waiting for to conduct a draw; her 600 points!
Hello friend! How are you?

Reactions: iamxty

mpka291

Jun 28, 2017
Vietnam
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hooray...! Here comes Wednesday...! It seems that many candidates in this thread have really high CRS points today.
I cross my fingers for you all :)

Reactions: andieangel

dimidaza

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017

are you back in the pool?

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP

Did you submit new EE profile or not.? :rolleyes:

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hm good question. CIC website DOES mention that a full-time work year corresponds to 1,560 hours, but I've never seen anyone using this as advantage to count as an year before the time actually passed. I think it's safe to assume the application won't be rejected, because the most important thing is that your documentation corresponds to what you put in the EE profile.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=664&top=29

Reactions: mqamar1994