KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're welcome! :) I'm so happy for you! My baby girl, was born on 1st August 2016 so today is her 1st birthday, and we are planning a party on Saturday I wish all of you could come to a biggest barbecue party ever! :)
Awwww Happy Birthday to your baby girl first of all and thank you so much for wishing if we all could be there for the party. I love bbqs. More than having the item, i love preparing time with everyone contributing. Miss them petite Irish summer with occasional BBQs. Once i was in a 12 hours weekend shift and by the time i got to the party, it was nearly dark. However the party continued, my friend turned his car's headlight on, music full volume on and i have to admit the best bbq party for me was after the sun went down ;)

Last edited:

cankrk

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
"Sign-In Partner will be unavailable from 7:00 am to 8:00 am Eastern time, on Wednesday, August 2, 2017, in order to perform system maintenance."

I saw this on CIC page..
A different program maintenance but high hopes.. anyways nothing to lose..
No, it has nothing to do with the draw. Sign-in partners are 3rd parties providing verification services, so you can log in into CIC account using for example you banking account (since it's pretty good verified). One of the partners (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=576&top=23) is performing maintenance on their side and their system won't be available, so you won't be able to log in into CIC if you're using their system for identification. Nothing to do with the draw.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
You're welcome! :) I'm so happy for you! My baby girl, was born on 1st August 2016 so today is her 1st birthday, and we are planning a party on Saturday I wish all of you could come to a biggest barbecue party ever! :)
wowww:p....
this for Andie's sweet angel:p & pessacanada's little Knight:cool: ....:)...from ROH...

Last edited: