AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Hey there, I received my letter of interest from Ontario which is expired now, can I still apply?
You gotta wait for possibly 2 months for the HCP Stream to reopen.

CSFEB18

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide.396543/

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ontario-pnp-oinp-2017-join-here.463275/

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-hcp-stream-application-submitted-in-july-2017.505290/

I see you have submitted the application last week. The last link is for those who submitted their applications this month. Processing timelines for June applications were fast. With the June 28th Draw, many like me went with OINP and it has slowed down their process because of large number of applications. I was lucky to have received my nomination in 18 days (NOC - 2173). As per OINP website average time is 30-60 days. If your NOC is in ICT category it can be a lot faster.

Best of luck.
Thank you for sharing this @mqamar1994. Although my NOC is 1123; professionals in advertising, the fact that my application moved to the 'assessment' stage in the same week, has given me a lot of hope. It'd be great if they could process all the applications soon and open the stream again for the people who missed.

Btw, congratulations! you are getting an ITA soon (today *fingers crossed*) :D

harsat

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey Friends, I want to apply for my spouse work permit, she is in new zealand and working on employer specific work permit. I am working in Canada on LMIA closed work permit. When I applied for my work permit I selected she is not accompanying me because I thought we will apply for express entry right away, then rules changed, now m sitting on 412 Can she apply for her work permit now, I tried to call CIC but no help at all.

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Thank you for sharing this @mqamar1994. Although my NOC is 1123; professionals in advertising, the fact that my application moved to the 'assessment' stage in the same week, has given me a lot of hope. It'd be great if they could process all the applications soon and open the stream again for the people who missed.

Btw, congratulations! you are getting an ITA soon (today *fingers crossed*) :D
Thanks for the wishes :)

I hope a draw happens this week.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Sorry guys, I am normally very optimistic. I feel I am Melisandre from GOT who can normally foresee things. PS: I remember predicting a draw on 12th and in the hour of despair, I kept hope and hope did not forsake me.

Of late however, just like her, I have lost faith in my self in prediction cutoffs and draw dates. :/
I don't know if this could reassure you but I have been waiting a year and dropped 10 points already due to age. Got an ita based on old score of 414, that should be declined now. So close yet so far. Hang in there.

ishant27

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Whats your prediction now?if draw happens next wednesday any chance of CRS getting lower than 440? @ishant27
If draw happens on Aug 02 - I am expecting CRS to be around 438 +/- 2 with #ITA = 3000
I am assuming people with IELTS GT dated 24-06-2017 and 08-07-2017 as well as PNP candidates will be in pool now.

If draw happens on Aug 09 - I am expecting CRS to be around 440 +/- 2 with #ITA = 3000
I am assuming people with IELTS GT dated 24-06-2017, 08-07-2017 and 22-07-2017 as well as PNP candidates will be in pool.

Please Note: I really hope I am wrong, I really wish CRS falls below 430 and #ITA increases for next draw.!

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
Hey Friends, I want to apply for my spouse work permit, she is in new zealand and working on employer specific work permit. I am working in Canada on LMIA closed work permit. When I applied for my work permit I selected she is not accompanying me because I thought we will apply for express entry right away, then rules changed, now m sitting on 412 Can she apply for her work permit now, I tried to call CIC but no help at all.
You probably want to ask in another thread. This is for EE draw.
But for your information, your work permit is LMIA sponsored, your wife may be able to apply for Open Work Permit sponsored by your employer specific work permit.

Reactions: harsat

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Hope everyone is OK and so many useful comments posted here, bravo dear members.
When I come here, I feel like I'm home and talking to my close friends :)
We are here to share; encourage and to be together all the time, that's what close friendship is all about.
My dear friends and ROH forum fellows, I was away almost 2 days to bring to you all a good news happened in my life, so here we go:
"Filling our arms with love and our hearts with joy, we proudly announce the birth of our little boy (July 30)". I will let you know his state tomorrow. With this news, my motivation is getting stronger ever, because I want to build, like everyone else, a good environment for my family in Canada and I won't stop trying until I reach my goal (acceptable achievement for Canadian dream). Many thanks for your good wishes in advance, stay strong and hopeful :) May God bless everyone and good luck to you all! Plz remember, love you all ;)

What a beautiful news to brighten the whole ROH thread! Congrats on the birth of your baby, may his arrival bring greater tidings. I love your proactiveness in thanking us in advance, cos your hands are really gonna be full in the coming days.:D

cankrk

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
I don't know if this could reassure you but I have been waiting a year and dropped 10 points already due to age. Got an ita based on old score of 414, that should be declined now. So close yet so far. Hang in there.
If you got your ITA before your birthday, it's ok. Once you got the ITA the drop of points due to age doesn't apply to you (for this ITA).

sohamk

Jul 31, 2017
Dear friends, am new to the forum... just wanted to share my thoughts... some of u might find it negative so apologies in advance... around mid april aus inmigration rules had changes... many people lost chance because their job code was removed from their list... all this people considered canada after that and they started the process around 1st week of may... all this people will now enter the pool after they finished their wes and ielts... my feeling is crs score might jump to 450... just a thought... i started process in mid may... my points are 480... wish u all the best!!

cankrk

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Dear friends, am new to the forum... just wanted to share my thoughts... some of u might find it negative so apologies in advance... around mid april aus inmigration rules had changes... many people lost chance because their job code was removed from their list... all this people considered canada after that and they started the process around 1st week of may... all this people will now enter the pool after they finished their wes and ielts... my feeling is crs score might jump to 450... just a thought... i started process in mid may... my points are 480... wish u all the best!!
You mean removing this occupations:

• Project Builder ANZSCO 133112
  • Production Manager (Mining) ANZSCO 133513
  • Medical Administrator ANZSCO 134211
  • Ship's Engineer ANZSCO 231212
  • Ship's Master ANZSCO 231213
  • Ship's Officer ANZSCO 231214
  • Chemical Engineer ANZSCO 233111
  • Materials Engineer ANZSCO 233112
  • Electronics Engineer ANZSCO 233411
  • Industrial Engineer ANZSCO 233511
  • Production or Plant Engineer ANZSCO 233513
  • Civil Engineering Technician ANZSCO 312212
  • Telecommunications Network Planner ANZSCO 313213
  • Pressure Welder ANZSCO 322312
  • Stonemason ANZSCO 331112
  • Electrical Linesworker ANZSCO 342211

Please note, that simultaneously a lot of other occupations has been added since July, 1st. Isn't true?

sohamk

Jul 31, 2017
You mean removing this occupations:

• Project Builder ANZSCO 133112
  • Production Manager (Mining) ANZSCO 133513
  • Medical Administrator ANZSCO 134211
  • Ship's Engineer ANZSCO 231212
  • Ship's Master ANZSCO 231213
  • Ship's Officer ANZSCO 231214
  • Chemical Engineer ANZSCO 233111
  • Materials Engineer ANZSCO 233112
  • Electronics Engineer ANZSCO 233411
  • Industrial Engineer ANZSCO 233511
  • Production or Plant Engineer ANZSCO 233513
  • Civil Engineering Technician ANZSCO 312212
  • Telecommunications Network Planner ANZSCO 313213
  • Pressure Welder ANZSCO 322312
  • Stonemason ANZSCO 331112
  • Electrical Linesworker ANZSCO 342211

Please note, that simultaneously a lot of other occupations has been added since July, 1st. Isn't true?
There are over 70-80 occupations which has been removed... i dnt have a list with me... i will try if i can get 1... for ex biotech is removed from all visa subclasses... even no state is sponsoring them... sales and marketing for pharma has been removed... likewise many other... and i havent heard of any occupation which has been added... they rarely add occupations... usually they remove... aus immigration process is based and dependent on one's occupation... unlike canada... april changes will surely affect the draws now as they would have completed wes and ielts in last 2 months... they were major changes... also time taken for visas in aus is crazy nowadays... 8 to 12 months for visa grant...

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
There are over 70-80 occupations which has been removed... i dnt have a list with me... i will try if i can get 1... for ex biotech is removed from all visa subclasses... even no state is sponsoring them... sales and marketing for pharma has been removed... likewise many other... and i havent heard of any occupation which has been added... they rarely add occupations... usually they remove... aus immigration process is based and dependent on one's occupation... unlike canada... april changes will surely affect the draws now as they would have completed wes and ielts in last 2 months... they were major changes... also time taken for visas in aus is crazy nowadays... 8 to 12 months for visa grant...
It's always like that long if you are applying for residency.
And adjusting the occupation list is just a way to control what kind of skill workers the country needs.