+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Good day everyone. I have a question concerning the Saskatchewan opening. Two of the NOCs listed by Saskatchewan is related to the NOC I used in my EE application( they're all business management related) Can I go ahead and apply? or the stated NOC listed by Saskatchewan must tally with what was used during my EE application. I would appreciate your response. Thanks

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Singapore Grand Prix is dope!! Among the best in any calendar year. The atmosphere must be electrifying rite? Ariana Grande eh, there is something for everyone one race weekend rite! Is Singapore a shoppers paradise? I mean does the atmosphere encourages shopping or is it just you lol
You bet! A very small country with shopping centres everywhere! Please tell me there are more shopping centres in Canada :oops:

I haven't checked the F1 schedule yet, but yes there will be different performers for each day. And you are right with the atmosphere here, from the Great Singapore Sale on June-July, followed by the National Day (also a big event here) in 2 weeks time, then the Grand Prix on September. Oh, did I just list some of the things I am definitely going to miss in Singapore? o_O

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Awww, please don't feel that way. You are already half way there. But yes i agree, it is so good to be back and among us regular friends. One missing person is my country fellow xibalban but i'm sure he will join again. Too bad he didn't join my vibergroup or else i would have had his direct contact. I had to stay away in order to prepare for IELTS, i did it reluctantly or else i wouldn't invested time in practice. I hardly practiced for past exams. But now at last, i guess even CIC wanted (sarcasm) us all to be active here in order to conduct a draw lol.
Ha ha ha. I was joking ;) About being depressed and not about missing you all :) I even had @tjsecondtry confused with my comments ;)

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know but it'd just be so lame and stupid of the BC not to give @KingKurly a perfect 10 in writing ...
Can't we invite them to have a look at his beautiful wrtitings here:(
You are just such a lovely fella :) Extra booze for you @yukon hehehe. I don' want a pefect 10, just a plain 7 will do this time hehehe.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess so...but urs was the booze for the Yukon night....and our lovely @andieangel had offered a crate of Corona....
all the crates of coronas welcome provided all ROHians are there :p...I'd too come with a hired pick up loaded :cool:
I am afraid to tell you the vodka job i had to turn it down, so no vodka lol. It wouldn't suit much in the cold either. So i will get something else now hehehe. Shaun will be bringing lively and manly Irish whiskey for us, so i am now thinking more of sweet one's, mostly for ladies, like JD and JW and stuff like that lol

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's 1123. So Ontario ain't gonna call me anytime soon. Anyway one way or another this is going to happen. Not going to give up. Planning to learn French if need be. You got NOI from Ontario right? All the best :)
I believe updated SINP OID list has your NOC. Have a look.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I am afraid to tell you the vodka job i had to turn it down, so no vodka lol. It wouldn't suit much in the cold either. So i will get something else now hehehe. Shaun will be bringing lively and manly Irish whiskey for us, so i am now thinking more of sweet one's, mostly for ladies, like JD and JW and stuff like that lol
Don't underestimate the ladies! :D But for a start, be prepared with some exotic drinks. :p

JZ82

Jul 4, 2017
Hello there my dear friend :) Thank you for your kind words. I missed you all very much too. How are you and how is your post ITA going? I stayed away to prepare for my IELTS. Today was the day. Hoping and praying i will make the CLB 9 this time. Still feel like i messed up the Writing task 2, other than that, all module went pretty well :)
Hey!! I also appeared for IELTS today, earlier score was L/R/S/W - 8.5/8/7/6.5

Not tooo confident about Writing again but I think i did little bit better than last time. Speaking test is tomorrow morning. Best of luck to everyone who appeared today.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
You are rite with the first part for sure. But for second part i too guess that, even after ITA, we need each others ;) or lets put it this way, we want all friends here :)
@tjsecondtry @Wandering Mind @andieangel @shaun75
there's a lot going on in line with a Bollywood love triangle...
Shaun drowns himself in pints for wm giving him a slip (while his wife is cooking his favourite dish in the kitchen :p) while Wanderingmind is all disheartened hopeless & sad despite her ita as her 'soulmate' kingkurly is absent from the scene for a fortnight (pretending to be preparing while in real catching up with his beauties from Ireland ;))
the moderator andieangel has disappeared without notice (must have gone to Toronto to have a word with cic on letting all these happen)...:p

Last edited:

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I took the phone now to congratulate you on ur IELTS exam ,& I see this:p...
don't be surprised:(...I'm waiting for you guys to upload my documents :p...
half serious half kidding....I had started sorting out my experience letter & Qatar PCC issue since April & now I'm inching closer to getting both resolved....but anyway it won't be untill last week of August that I'll be able to upload my full set docs.
--
by the way I've booked medicals for coming Wednesday....so once it is done all I'd be waiting would be for my reference letter & Qatar PCC....will surely keep u guys posted...I'm sure we all will continue the journey together...
& keep a check on Xibalban for all of us...bring him back.....may be you should help him with ur special skills with damsels to lure him back to PIE...:p...I remember u referring some websites :D...
& Really happy to hear your test went well and bit tensed about the task 2 now that you've mentioned:(...but don't worry you'll get CLB9..:p....

I understand the pressure of the delayed draw & the uncertainty has affected the general sentiment & the mood of our little group here....but hey,everyone please remember that we are looking at "forever in Canada" and a week or two more of wait for that dream,we will take in the right spirit...:)......
I hope all of us stick together & the ones joining in catch up the optimistic vibe to make this ride a lovely amazing one for all...
@andieangel @wanderingmind @xibalban @mqamar @imxty @baka @fahadhsheikh @tjsecondtry @Shaun95 and many more whose names I slipped:) @Mithu
Don't forget your Light Knight :p:D @pessacanada