+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

saphr4raj

Jun 4, 2017
guys,

I got ITA from ontario ... my crs score is 396 ... i am confused whether i should accept and apply for pnp ontario as the min score is 400 for ontario nomination. Also, one has to pay appx 1500 canadian $ to ontario to process the application. Please suggest what i should do ?

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated ...

Thanks,
Ali
Hi Ali, when did you get NOI? Please share us your time lines and NOC?

Thanks

Corey26

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Optimistic folks the party is yet to kick in so get ready for dancing on Wednesday:D...

P.S: IRCC would put us in a real fix unless Wednesday's draw would take place. Let's pray for a BIG surprise the next couple days. Goodluck buddies;)

Last edited:

Corey26

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
guys,

I got ITA from ontario ... my crs score is 396 ... i am confused whether i should accept and apply for pnp ontario as the min score is 400 for ontario nomination. Also, one has to pay appx 1500 canadian $ to ontario to process the application. Please suggest what i should do ?

Thanks,
Ali
Hi Ali, Congratulations for the NOI! My personal and humble advice is that you're advised to go for it, the NOI, otherwise you never know how perfect things might turn in the furure, albeit you'd be expected to stay in Ontario for the first two years, which it doesn't sound dud as it may seem for you.

Last edited:

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
guys,

Thanks,
Ali
I think since you are below 400 you should accept NOI and of course if Ontario is the place where you want to go. Otherwise you could be waiting another 3 months for the cut off to go below 400.

It's an amazing opportunity and it means you could land in Canada in the next 4-6 months!

Think of 1500 dollars as a great investment in the future!

Good luck!

CanadaSweetDreams

Jun 28, 2017
If I am doing a masters before going to Canada, (a paid masters) does this impact my proof of funds? Would CIC assume I won't have money left after I finish my masters?

(I have a scholarship and hope to work part time/ in summer to cover costs)