Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Yeah, I am from India but in Canada for last 4 years. Wait buddy, It will come for sure:):):):)
May I ask what profession you are into and which province? Which province to choose for employment and quality of life-wise..?

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Friends let's encourage each other instead of demoralizing. This thread is called ray of hope so please spread positivity. Am moving from one ROH thread to another knowing my chances are low because of my score isn't as high as others. Still I am here and will move onto the next ROH 68th draw thread because of the moral support we give each other through these forums. Congrats to all who made it this time around. Someday our time will come too. Cheers :)

langoorbandar

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Bay Area, USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Everyone, do not depend on getting an email as I never got it till now. However, I had logged into My CIC account and saw an ITA waiting for me. Do not trust the email notification as I have found out the hard way, I was stressing for no reason and its possible that you could be as well.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey guys, it's midnight over here and I just noticed there was a draw. Congratulations to all those who got an invitation. As I always say, it's not over till the fat cat sings.:):) Anything is possible with IRCC. I'm sure most people had given up on today's draw.

Jun 22, 2017
Everyone, do not depend on getting an email as I never got it till now. However, I had logged into My CIC account and saw an ITA waiting for me. Do not trust the email notification as I have found out the hard way, I was stressing for no reason and its possible that you could be as well.
Thanks will check