+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Pranavpal

Jun 2, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
My estimation is above 438 if draw happens after 2 weeks ; if it happens next week then would be lower than 430.
Well, i was near, if they had done 3500 ITA this week the score would had been 438.
I expect the next draw to be at 432 (+-2) ( I sincerely do hope that the score Turns out to be lower ; but my calculations say Its gonna be 432 .)
Btw grammar geeks did i use semi colon right ?

Last edited:

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Ha ha ha. I've been called many things before but never a "random outland" :p

I hope you didn't mean it as an insult because I'm liking the sound of it :p
Massive congratulation my dear @Wandering Mind !!! ;):)
All the best to your documentation procedure and hope you will get very fast your PR ))) Don't forget us; come and visit to our new ROH 68.

As you proposed earlier, could you create a new thread after getting ITA, please? In doing so, we will be with you and exchange our experience, hope we will catch up you soon ))) Besides, it helps us and you also to make a perfect application before submitting definitely. Hope other active members would be agree with this idea :)

elwaver

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
What was the point for Ontario to send all these NOIs to folks above 440? They should seriously start coordinating their actions with CIC. :p

Reactions: Mithu3

charsi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I have been a lurker on this and the previous thread for a couple of months. Here is my story so far --

I gave my ielts on 13th may and was expecting the result on 26th. I was also hoping to travel to Canada a few days later on a tourist visa.
But on 26th May both things went wrong. My tourist visa got rejected and my ielts result was delayed by a further 11 days. If it was declared on time I could have got the ITA on the same day but as next draw was on 28th June the cutoff went up and I didn't get it.
I gave my ielts again on 24th June to bring my writing score up to 7.0 instead of 6.5 . It worked and I got my score up.
So, I am hoping to finally get my ITA today. This tread has been very useful between refreshing the cic site. Sorry for not being very social.

Reactions: Mithu3