+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
Hi,

I'm new to the forum. Not exactly sure where to post this query but this seems like the most active thread. So here goes,

Once you receive the ITA is it possible that your application can be processed in less that 3-4 months provided all your documents are in order? Or does it stretch to 6 months by default?
There have been numerous cases where people have got their PRs in 3-4 months. So 6 month is never a default time at all. On an average it takes around 4 months.

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
There have been numerous cases where people have got their PRs in 3-4 months. So 6 month is never a default time at all. On an average it takes around 4 months.

This 6 months includes the whole process from submitting all applications including meds, security check, and getting your pr card or what?

Muelsayed

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
The cut off point depends on number of ITA issued and the time gap between draws.but all immigration expert say the CRS score will start to decline gradually. I think for your case still u a have a good chance maybe in august and september u will be invited

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Twins nice!:)

You profile looks pretty good regardless of your age. Has your spouse taken the IELTS test? and does she have any post secondary education?

If not this may possibly add 40 points to your score. I assume you have listed your spouse as accompanying.

regards
She did but her scores are not as good as mine. She's going to take it again early next month but to be honest am assuming it'll be 6 on all bands. Just being realistic.

She does have two post secondary education that have been verified by WES for ECA.

and yes, I have listed her as accompanying and included the above mentioned infos for EE profile.

Started of the whole immigration process for the twins actually, thinking of giving them a better quality education and standard of living. Anyway I guess that's what most of us think about when they decide to move.

Missed out on submitting profile for Nova Scotia one as I wasn't in front of a pc and by the time I did it was closed. Better luck next time.

Let's see what fate has in store for us :)

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Give French language a go with all you can. Lot faster than going for masters and you wouldn't have to quit your job either as it may require if you opt to go for full-time masters. I studied French for 8 months only to quit as we do not have TEF exams in my country, only DELF/DALF which is only accepted by Quebec. Now EE seems lot more flexible, faster and achievable since Nov last year, there was no point continuing. However with June 6th change you could be in for a big treat if you are willing to commit to learn this beautiful language. Bonne Chance ;)
Thanks and yes that's kinda the only feasible option for the time being. I have already checked and they do have weekend classes so am gonna enroll myself soon. Not gonna leave any stone unturned :)

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Try Ontario PNP, they nominate pretty quick these days, though the drawback is slow processing by CIC for PNP applicants. PNPs are given the least priority by CIC after ITA and subsquent AOR.
Can you provide the source for this information?

I've heard in this very forum that PNP applicants are processed faster because their documentation is already verified