+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I'm in!

Honestly, I can't imagine losing touch with the amazing people I've had the pleasure of knowing on this forum.

Wish we can someday meet in person in Canada.
I am in too, and we may create a wonderful group once we will land in Canada one day. I don't want lose my friends who are so kind, thoughtful and hopefully we can do some parties as well. Who's up???

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I don't know about other people, but I provided first and last pay stubs for every job I'm claiming points for.

For the rest of my jobs (either temporary or freelance), for which I don't have pay stubs, I explained in LOE.
Thanks! :)
Just to be clear, pay stubs and pay slips are the same thing right? those issued by the employer after each salary credit and both parties sign on?

Aspirer22

Jun 23, 2017
Ray of hope has always been a good indicator of number of applicants in the pool. Its only been a week and this thread is pushing 150 pages. That means we have a lot of new folks in the pool.
Hey @canada_dreamer ,
I'm at 410 and received OINP yesterday. Saw your profile and was thinking I'm in the same boat; not accepted the NOI yet. What do you suggest?

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey @canada_dreamer ,
I'm at 410 and received OINP yesterday. Saw your profile and was thinking I'm in the same boat; not accepted the NOI yet. What do you suggest?
If u want to live in Ontario accept NOI, if no than no simple as that

Reactions: Mithu3

Aspirer22

Jun 23, 2017
If u want to live in Ontario accept NOI, if no than no simple as that
My parents are already working in Toronto. So, I guess it only makes sense to move forward with it. Only two things:
1. Any immediate likelihood of scores falling below 410?
2. I can accept the NOI, but not sure if I have all documentation to submit within 14 days as I read somewhere in the thread.

Reactions: canada_dreamer

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
So no draw, never mind guys, it has to come, you people endured June, this is nothing.:).
Also guys make the best of OINP too and look out for other PNPs, any opportunity you get grab, don't think twice. The one's who have room for improvement go for those, don't stop working. Hope for the best but also be prepared for any case scenarios (especially below 400 ppl here). Also there are many other positive avenues on the horizon to come, just keep looking. No doubt CRS score is going below 400 too, i am sure of it, but maybe not as soon as we think and some people don't have the luxury of time due to age etc factors, so for those I am saying this.
Please don't take out the guns on me guys:p, I am trying to just advise in the best way i think:)
If it were upto me the only criteria for PR would be a kind heart and compassionate soul:), so i guess we all will qualify then with shining CRS:D.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Also fake Sharmas and all, this draw is becoming daily prime time series now:D, with a negative character and another negative character (worse) posing as him. This is real hit serie stuffo_O. These have been the most interesting ROH so far. "let's see how our heroes find and eliminate this negative character, stay tuned for more on this at ROH 67 24*7."
Anyway jokes apart bless you guys, you deserve to be at a wonderful place like canada.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My parents are already working in Toronto. So, I guess it only makes sense to move forward with it. Only two things:
1. Any immediate likelihood of scores falling below 410?
2. I can accept the NOI, but not sure if I have all documentation to submit within 14 days as I read somewhere in the thread.
I would suggest you apply before oinp closes the hcp stream. Dont wait for scores to fall. Ontario is sending noi to those below 400 now and they will be taking advantage of it and bypass those above 400. Read the oino application guide and prepare docs asap.

Reactions: KiranK