LANDED..........
18-06-2018

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
How about cheeseburger? :D
Hello Andie,

I have read some of your posts and comments and I believe you are very knowledgeable about immigration process to Canada. I need help in documentation for proving work experience, is it required to submit IT return to prove work experience if i always got my salary by cash.

I shall appreciate if you could answer.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Andie,

I have read some of your posts and comments and I believe you are very knowledgeable about immigration process to Canada. I need help in documentation for proving work experience, is it required to submit IT return to prove work experience if i always got my salary by cash.

I shall appreciate if you could answer.
I'm not andie but i'm her friend..lol

No it is not. All you need to prove work experience is a reference letter with all the required information and payslips if you have them.

"The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits"
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

All the best

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
Th
I'm not andie but i'm her friend..lol

No it is not. All you need to prove work experience is a reference letter with all the required information and payslips if you have them.

"The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits"
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

All the best
Thank you

Reactions: Mithu3