+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
C
Try the Cambridge English books. I only used those books especially the reading part. When I attended a workshop in British Council, all sample materials were taken from the Cambridge books as well. Anyway, I wish you luck in your exam.
Can u tell me abt the books!!!if i can download them online plz

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yeah mate. And @ivancabrer too.

I've decided to remain active for as long as I can and help people hopefully. :)
Yes, thank you! And you and Ivan are also valuable members, sorry if I forgot anyone else! I am blessed to be around all of you! Without this forum I would without a doubt go crazy! <3

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi louisalbert,

Thank you for your kind words! Although I have some knowledge of the process there are a lot more people here with better insight and docs required.

@TanakaM, @lino82, @KingKurly, @Wandering Mind, @iamxty have a lot more knowledge than me.

My case is pretty straightforward and handled by lawyers.

My role in this forum is more sarcastic and supportive one! ;)
....:p...
I had reserved my 400th post for 'congrats all,we are in.....' shortly after the draw...:rolleyes:
but how can I not acknowledge...@andieangel..;)

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Hello Andie,

I have read some of your posts and comments and I believe you are very knowledgeable about immigration process to Canada. I need help in documentation for proving work experience, is it required to submit IT return to prove work experience if i always got my salary by cash.

I shall appreciate if you could answer.
Its not necessary.

You can submit the following docs - Offer Letter, Pay Slips, Bank Statements that show your salary being deposited, form-16 if you are from india i.e. You have paid tax on your income, Employer Reference Letter stating your job duties which matches your primary NOC. Salary certificate if you have one and Appraisal letters too if you had one.

Reactions: Mithu3

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Yes, thank you! And you and Ivan are also valuable members, sorry if I forgot anyone else! I am blessed to be around all of you! Without this forum I would without a doubt go crazy! <3
It definitely takes away the loneliness. We are words apart but brought together by a common goal.

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Indeed, that's what this forum is all about. Learning, Loving and Teaching.
You too mate. A champ member. Sticking around even after you received your ITA. Thanks for your answers :)

Corey26

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Has anybody experienced such thing while updating IRCC page looking for any draw? Check out what I've just got from IRCC while updating the page:

Look at the far right corner on the top of the pic...It seems like they're implying something like "please stop updating the page" pleading with me I supposeo_O:D

Arod

May 15, 2017
"The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),

Hi Tanaka,

Just wondering, based on what´s highlighted I will need to get my supervisor´s signature and include it in the letter. I have two questions here, they may have been discussed in other threads but I just want to confirm:

• Does this apply to previous employers as well? For the ones I´m claiming experience that is? What if the supervisor refuses to provide his signature?
  • Regarding my current job, if I tell my supervisor that this is for immigration purposes he will, for obvious reasons, believe that I intend to leave the company. What do you suggest in this case? I don´t want to lie to my employer.

Thanks in advance.